• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora5923

if you go to vids and then watch the xplay one (they should be shot because all they do is critisize and hate the game) while you are watching there is a part where sora donald and goofy are running up stairs killing heartless and it is playing a song wich all you hear of is (MY LIFES A BATTLEFIELD) and then you can hear some more of the song in the background when the cursed xplay people are talking. is this sanctuary?dunno if this is a spoiler or not so i put it here

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
NO U dumb newb, its not Sanctuary its Passion cause they were previewing the Japanese version......ANd its not my lifes a battlefield, its MY HEARTS A BATTLEGROUND.......U really need to pay attention better.......ANd they didn't critize the game, all they did is say whats been happening in the game and the controls and such....although they sometimes do give games that suck high scores and games that rule lower scores.......THey didn't do that this time on the KH2 preview....

sora5923

geez sorry i havent watched it for like a week and i hate x play and i havent been on for like 3 months so sorry :mad: besides didnt you hear them chew out chicken little and make donald say something bad and also the part where they so go play the EXCELLENT (in a very sarcastic way GBA game chain of memories so chill out i was just curios

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
U just need to stop trying to get an attitude brua.........First of all they do those funny little game segments with like every game review/preview they do. Even for those who like Splinter Cell U see they made a pearity off of that ( Secret Agent Bob and STeve) but anyway U just gotta chill out........THey do it cause its funny....But U really did get that My HEARTS A BATTLE GROUND PART all
wrong

sora5923

well sorry i thought the splinter cell one was funny and they still hate chain of memories ( wich i didnt like all to well but i dont hate it) and like i said i havent watched it in like a week and i didnt have an additude does chill out i was just curios sound like an additude or shut up jerk and get a life(not pertaining to you) and wich one did i say?

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
You didn't have to be so cruel about it 13th. but anyways it's not Sanctuary, it's Passion. Don't take Adam and Morgan's comments seriously about KH2. They like it.

Lightkeeper05

Yeah dont worry. Adam loves Kingdom Hearts. He hates Final Fantasy though. And 13 dont be cruel to him.

DarkSoraStrife

I saw it too and i didn't think they said get chain of memories in a sarcastic way its just the way Adam talks. If they didn't like chain of memories they wouldn't waste their time sarcastically saying how "excellent" it is. They'd just bash how horrible it is lol.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Yeah...if they didn't like it they would've savagely made a KH:COM parity or they would've just horribly downed it......and sorry for being so cruel I just act like that sometimes.....I am really a cool person, sorry Sora5923.....Sanctuary/Passion rules

sora5923

hmm i dont even get that channel so the only things ive seen are the splinter cell thing and this on the internet but yeah sorry i got it wrong i cant wait its only 11 days away

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
sora5923 said:
hmm i dont even get that channel so the only things ive seen are the splinter cell thing and this on the internet but yeah sorry i got it wrong i cant wait its only 11 days away

You don't get that channel! My brother got me into that show. Oh and yeah its passion/ Hikaru rocks etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back