• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary....But Passion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King-of-Hearts

I thouight the theme song for KH2 was supposed to be Passion what happen for it to change to Sanctuary?I haven't been on in a while so if this has already been brought up I wouldn't know

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
King-of-Hearts said:
I thouight the theme song for KH2 was supposed to be Passion what happen for it to change to Sanctuary?I haven't been on in a while so if this has already been brought up I wouldn't know

KH1 theme songs:
Japanese version: Hikari
English version: Simple and Clean

KH2 Theme songs:
Japanese version: Passion
English version: Sanctuary

We have our own titles, the Japanese have their own better titles. That's how it's gonna be for the rest of our LIVES! o_o

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
SoraXOblivion said:
but i wish we all had the same names....but sadly we dont

I know how you feel. It's okay...

Anywho! There should've been a feature in kh2 where before you see the intro and play, you can choose the option to hear either Passion or Sanctuary. Wouldn't that be kool?

E

Eclipse

FYI, sanctuary is the original kh2 theme song. Utada hikaru wrote sanctuary first. before passion. Nomura gave her the plot to kh2 and she wrote the song sanctuary. But she had to come up with a japanese song for the game, so she came up with different lyrics in japanese (nowhere near translated or close to sanctuary). She then produced Passion, afterwards, she took the beat and the song of Passion, and added her original lyrics from Sanctuary to them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back