• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samus vs Master Chief

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
For one ting samus can do alot of things to cheif.cheif got better gun s and genades but the dark beam and Light beam can oblitrate cheif.I charged Dark Beam can freeze Cheif.Than Samus can do anyting she want o him.Plus the darkness sukcks master cheif heath.The light beam can burn him.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Samus is a lot more agile than the MC, but he can handle combat situations better. I say it's a tie.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
WTH! Samus has as many votes as cheif! are all of you stupid or something? (OK that was uncharacteristic of me.)

Please excuse my violent outburst.

Samus is cool but Master Cheif could blow her @$$ from here to Neptune.

N

no884

It depends on what they can do, I mean if its just suit Samus would win because she has a built in gun but if they had their whole aresenol, I would lean towards a tie, so I cant vote.

O

OneWingedAngel08

I think Samus would tear master chief up she's got everything from ice beams to super bombs!

Awards
theyve had polls like this on other sites and magazines as well, Samus almost always wins.
i would vote for samus cos cheif is just another character in a shooting game like Alias in Red Faction2 or James Bond in 007

ordyh

M.C hands down. He has all the cool stuff. and he can just hit Samus with a Warthog and it would be over.

:cool:

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
I've never played Halo (no xbox, you see), but Metroid Prime is awesome... Since I've never played has Master Chief, I shall now come up with a totally ridiculous and biased reason why Samus could beat Master Chief. ^_^

Samus would win because she was made by Nintendo, and Nintendo is just plain cooler than Microsoft (I don't know what company made Halo, but Microsoft made X-Box so... blah.).

T-T

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Samus would win. Think about it. MC collects guns and Samus has them built into her suit.

Samus is more mobile. ordyh is wrong. It's Samus vs MC. Not Samus vs MC+Warthog. MC is kinda slow.

Y

yodasdad64

Samus, definetly. Even if MC had better fighting skills (which he doesn't), Samus would win because of the fact that her armor can take so much damage before she dies. It's a hands-down situation.

ordyh

Cloud Unchained what i was trying to say is that MC has vechicles like the warthog at his disposal. But if your not including vechicles than it would be a good fight. But i still think MC would win. Dont get me wrong though Samus probally could win. I did like Super Metriod for SNES. But HALO is something you can play more than once. And multiplayer is fun as h3ll. But im digressing off the subject so all in all MC is better than Samus.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back