• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Salvatore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
I wrote this out of insanity. Really. Didn't even think of a plot, and just let the whole thing write itself :| Now I'm thinking about making a complete chaptered-fanfic about Aqua's post-BBS—and bringing up the fact that I've only just finished Terra-Ven-Aqua's main storyline and haven't tried secret battles (supposedly there's something like that, right?), not to mention the fact that I've actually forgotten a lot of details about how the endings were— this might be somewhat inaccurate.

I mean, I'm pretty sure about the fact that Rox—Ventus went to a deep sleep, and the fact that Terra's gone (and becomes Xehanort, I mean—seriously, what?), but I'm honestly not sure about Aqua's ending. Did she stay put? Did she finally rest in peace? If this supposedly-a-prologue isn't too accurate with the actual ending, let's pretend that Yen Sid predicts a future where she'll have to fight, and tells her to prepare for the fight, yadayadayada.

...also, let's pretend Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts CoM, and Kingdom Heats II doesn't exist. Yeahhh.

This'll turn into one hell of a AU. *sigh* Anyway, Salvatore, the prologue. Enjoy. *meditates to try and repair grammatical disasters*
----

[ Salvatore ]
Prologue

-----

Our battles ended abruptly.

We split ways too early. Terra disappeared from the face of earth, and Ventus never woke up. I was left behind—wielding the heavy duty of the keyblade bearer alone. Master was no more, my friends were no more. The enemies were no more, and I felt like—

—like I had nothing else.

It was Yen Sid who convinced me to keep holding onto my keyblade. If it wasn't for him, I would've thrown away the very weapon that had accompanied me throughout my short times with Terra and Ven. Yen Sid told me to stick with Mickey, and from there we—Mickey and I—retraced our steps. As if we walked back in time. I revisited many places—Aurora's castle, Snow White's world...

As we walked, we heard many words. Words of our past deeds, grateful words, words of the things that Ventus and Terra had done in different worlds. Many times I would smile, thanking them for sharing all the tales about Ven and Terra that I didn't know—

And from there, would I remember the pain of losing them both.

Ventus. He was truly the wind. A whimsical breeze that brings the spirit of youth into reality. He was vivid, agile—Terra once said Ventus was like a chimp. I remembered laughing and agreeing with him, and Ventus was all 'I'm not a monkey!' and went pouty. He was cute, back then.

That calm sleeping face doesn't match Ventus, I think. A cheery, uplifting smile should be there on his face, not the expression of someone in a deep sleep. If Terra's here, I'm sure he'd agree.

...Terra.

I've always, in a way, been dependent on him. He was solid—rock-tough. Like the earth. He would face crisis with a collected face, an underrated strength that can face any challenge. Ventus once joked that Terra thinks with his fist rather than with his brain. And surprisingly, Terra didn't get offended—as if he had accepted that he's a man of brawl rather than a man of wits.

He was a man of bravery. Yet—where would he run away? Why would he hide from the world? From us, his close friends?

—from me?

Yen Sid once said that Ventus' soul is departing on a journey. Could it be that Terra's is too, on a journey? Perhaps they were drifting in the sea of souls, looking for a soul worthy of the power of the keyblade? Could it be that they were throwing away the weapons that had nearly commenced the world's end?

I knew nothing about what they had in mind.

I knew nothing—about what they are doing. I'm not even sure if we'll be back to the trio we used to be. Would we ever be reunited again? Would we be friends again, laughing, talking face to face? Enjoying sunrise and sunsets, and watching shooting stars together?

I'll wait.

No matter how long does it take, I'll wait. Should it be possible, I'll be ready to jump in and pull them back so we'll be together again. If it's impossible, then all that I could do would be simply to trust them, and pray that they'll return to me.

I'll pray—

—and hope that a salvation is, indeed, under way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back