• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sai'x's Charade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nero

Something i didn't understand playing through KH2, in the cutscene before you fight Sai'x (i think) he has a discussion with Xemnas. in it Sai'x says something like "after this can we end this charade?" and Xemnas says yes or something like that.

the only answer i can come up with is possibly the black coat things the Organization is known for. Possibly they all had different attire under them, maybe Sai'x was getting tired of wearing it?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Um, no, I don't know what it was (in fact I have a thread that asks it on page 1 here) but I know that it is not their coats.

N

Nero

SOLDIER Cloud said:
Um, no, I don't know what it was (in fact I have a thread that asks it on page 1 here) but I know that it is not their coats.

If it had more importance then why isn't it expanded on? What do you think about it, got any theories?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I would say that it is important, but so are Kairi's keyblades, the present world, Zexion's weapon, and who "he" is when Roxas is talking to Sora. None of those are explained either. I can't really think of anything for what it is, I can come up with theories for other things, but this seems to have no reason.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
The charade they are talking about is acting like the Org is protecting Sora. They were only looking out for him b/c he has the keyblade and they need him to release the hearts from heartless. They can stop the charade b/c their kingdom hearts was completed, so Sora was not needed to release more hearts.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
But at that point in time they had all ready stopped that (also, the fact they sent Demyx to kill him kinda throws that one out too) I mean, Xigbar did not look like he was trying to "protect" him about 5 minutes earlier.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't think Demyx was out to kill Sora. I think that Demyx was confusing Sora with Roxas. I don't think Demyx know that Roxas had joined back up with Sora, so he thought he was just trying to fight and kill the traitor Roxas. And about Xigbar, maybe he had gotten the go ahead to dispose of Sora before Saix did.

virusbstr

I think his charade was that he was being calm and collected. When, in reallity, he was actually a beserk, beast-like being by nature.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
virusbstr said:
I think his charade was that he was being calm and collected. When, in reallity, he was actually a beserk, beast-like being by nature.

Wow, that is actually probably right, since next time we see him is the fight, where he has finally gone insane

R

Riku's Dawn

He was easy.Saix is berserk?Nooooooooooooooooooo,he's just loony!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, underneath Saix is wearing a dress. In reality, it has to do with killing Sora. Once they had enough hearts, Sora was of no more use to them. And so it was time to kill him.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
That seems obvious, but they all ready sent one assasin after him (Demyx, good choice too, god he was annoying) had one apparently break away from his plan and attempt to kill him (Xaldin) and had one welcome him to the Castle that Never Was by trying to kill him. If that was the charade it ended a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back