• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight-fighter

I was watching an older trailer when I saw Saix snap his fingers and those knight heartless appear.....I thought the 13 Order could only summon their nobody?

Claymore

I thought they can only summon nobodies... i haven't seen anyone summon regular heartless.

diogo14

i thougth they could only control nobodies... maybe there is where Ansem enter ... u know maybe he is helping XIII Order with the heartless... maybe that's why he joined it... but that's just my thoughts...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
heartslayer101 said:
well thats confusing I thought they could only summon nobodys also ... well were just going to have to find out arnt we ...
well just about anybody who has dark powers can summon heartless(the org. is twilight so they have both light + dark powers).........................yes they do control nobody but as you can see they can also control heartless

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
They might have twilight powers but I always assumed it had to do with the Heart. In KH1 didn't Riku say you have to have a strong heart to control the Heartless? It kind of makes more sense if the Orgs can only use Nobodies since they are themselves, Nobodies per say. Nobodies are created when people with weak hearts lose there shells right? So the Org members would be like the Commands of the Nobodies in term of Ruling Scale since they are higher up in power.

Atleast that is how I looked at it.

heartslayer101

RikuHeroOfDark said:
well just about anybody who has dark powers can summon heartless(the org. is twilight so they have both light + dark powers).........................yes they do control nobody but as you can see they can also control heartless

Well they might be able to summon fake heartless to do there bidding but I think that only ansem can harness the true power of the heartless

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
They might have twilight powers but I always assumed it had to do with the Heart. In KH1 didn't Riku say you have to have a strong heart to control the Heartless? It kind of makes more sense if the Orgs can only use Nobodies since they are themselves, Nobodies per say. Nobodies are created when people with weak hearts lose there shells right? So the Org members would be like the Commands of the Nobodies in term of Ruling Scale since they are higher up in power.

Atleast that is how I looked at it.
i agree with you on that but i was just throwing out a theory, being the heartless are dark beings they can be controlled by someone with dark powers not necessarily the heart and riku said that most likely because in a normal situation(meaning someone who is a full person) darkness would be in the heart and a person with a strong heart can control the darkness in their heart(i.e. riku, ansem, sora(keeps his darkness at minimum),etc.)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah, I just find it weird that out of all the Org Members, he does it. Saix is a weirdo to begin with, his little obsession with the moon, his glowing eyes, elf ears, and weapon changing around on us. Just weird that he would be the member using Heartless, or atleast shown using Heartless... Any chance that they might be Nobody versions of the Knight Heartless?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Here is what I don't get... Malicafent gave Riku the powers to use the Heartless in KH1, so is it something more? I mean Ansem is able to control the Heartless so why did Riku need Mal's help? I get confused with the whole Evil Circle of Power. How where they all brought together with out Gumi Ships, how do they know so much about the Heartless and what not? Ansem wasn't leading them, he was pulling the strings behind scenes, but he wasn't leading them.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
Here is what I don't get... Malicafent gave Riku the powers to use the Heartless in KH1, so is it something more? I mean Ansem is able to control the Heartless so why did Riku need Mal's help? I get confused with the whole Evil Circle of Power. How where they all brought together with out Gumi Ships, how do they know so much about the Heartless and what not? Ansem wasn't leading them, he was pulling the strings behind scenes, but he wasn't leading them.
- "The evil one who tries to control the darkness - Ansem - Throwing his body and spirit to the darkness, he calls himself the "Wielder of Darkness". He possessed Riku's body and deceived Maleficient in order to get closer to 'Kingdom Hearts'. He was defeated by Sora and thought to be destroyed, but he actually hid himself in Riku's heart, feeding off of his darkness and waiting. Because he threw away his body, his real form is a mystery. While he was the ruler of Hollow Bastion, he conducted horrible experiments." (Ansem profile)

"In Kingdom Hearts - He formed a group of evil people with Maleficient at the core. Trying to corrupt the group with the power of darkness, he told them about the door to 'Kingdom Hearts'. He possessed Riku's body and reached 'Kingdom Hearts', but disappeared after receiving the light from beyond the door to the darkness." (Top box)
if you read the ultimania alpha translations you would ansem was in charge of the group

so i would say the succesion of darkness in kh1 was

ansem

|

maleficent --- riku

|

disney villians

in CoM

riku

|

ansem

|

riku replica

in kh2 it seems to be

ansem

|

maleficent

|

disney villians

*******riku no longer counts he is now twilight(dawn)

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My mistake, I thought that these were the enemies behind Saix in that scene.
Untitled11.jpg

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
RikuHeroOfDark said:

if you read the ultimania alpha translations you would ansem was in charge of the group

so i would say the succesion of darkness in kh1 was

ansem

|

maleficent --- riku

|

disney villians

in CoM

riku

|

ansem

|

riku replica

in kh2 it seems to be

ansem

|

maleficent

|

disney villians

*******riku no longer counts he is now twilight(dawn)

That's not what I ment about Ansem. I know he is secretly behind everything, since he is Riku. My point is why does Riku need Maleficents help to control the Heartless, since Ansem could do it himself? When does Riku realize that Ansem is controlling him, per say? And who STARTS the Circle of Evil? Was it Maleficent alone? I still don't get all of that, how they even got together and know so much about the Heartless to begin with...

Correct me if I'm wrong but Maleficent doesn't even know about Ansem does she? Since he never directly talks to her and the only talking they do is through Riku.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
That's not what I ment about Ansem. I know he is secretly behind everything, since he is Riku. My point is why does Riku need Maleficents help to control the Heartless, since Ansem could do it himself? When does Riku realize that Ansem is controlling him, per say? And who STARTS the Circle of Evil? Was it Maleficent alone? I still don't get all of that, how they even got together and know so much about the Heartless to begin with...

Correct me if I'm wrong but Maleficent doesn't even know about Ansem does she? Since he never directly talks to her and the only talking they do is through Riku.
he needed maleficent because she understood the darkness more than him at that time and maleficent did know ansem they just never showed them talking or nothing, ansem started the CIRCLE of EVIL and used maleficcnt to round up the villians to persudae them to use the darkness to destroy their enemies or what not..........riku realizes ansem is controlling him when ansem takes over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back