• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato_Blue

Anyone else notice that saix has pointy elf ears? probablyl doesnt mean anything but just putting it out there.

PhoenixKey

Yep, and I just don't get it. Is there a point? Is it supposed to be a clue as to who he is? Or had the character designers just been watching Lord of the Rings that day and thought, "Hey, pointy ears! Why not?!"

R0XAS

soo....?
have you noticed that sora has bigass feet?
or that there are cartoon-dogs and ducks walking around?
or that there are men in black coats that don't have faces when their hoods are semi-down?

don't take things to literal, it's character design.

Chronos_20

Saix totally rules...period and as anyone seen that scan where it shows him totally pissed off and his sword is larger and slightly different?It just helped me giving him more respect, by far my fav org member...

Sanctuary Keeper

SO, his eyes can change colors, he can change the shape of his sword. He's obvioulsy a weirdo with no friends and communication disabilites =P. J/K

louis

I know who he is.I was just stating what(well i forgot were the info came from) but it said that saix acts like 2nd in command of the org even though he is the 7th member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back