• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix & Xigbar at VAT fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:V3NOM:.

just a question and a comment, it may have been posted somewhere else so if it has . . . . . . sry. was thinking how important these two ORG members are. some of the things that came to mind. Braig was ment to of witnessed the VAT battle. . . . Saix & Xigbar know miles more than any other members about the past and what happened. . . . . . they are the only two with heavy scaring, Saix's is in the shape of an X too, so where they involved in the fight??? . . . . . the only two (apart from xemnas) with yellow eyes and elf like ears, exactly the same as MX. lastly on the official wallpaper of KH2FM+ where all the ORG are at the bottom, (if anyone is good on photoshop try it) remove the long hair, scare and eyepatch from xigbar n put a white goatee on him and he is the double of MX, could they be related on could one of them be DS............. sry if its been covered b4, noob.

A

Audo

I don't think Saïx has ever made a comment where we are lead to believe he saw VAT.
If anything it was Ienzo (Zexion), Braig (Xigbar) and possibly Dilan (Xaldin) that saw them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
just a question and a comment, it may have been posted somewhere else so if it has . . . . . . sry. was thinking how important these two ORG members are. some of the things that came to mind. Braig was ment to of witnessed the VAT battle. . . . Saix & Xigbar know miles more than any other members about the past and what happened. . . . . . they are the only two with heavy scaring, Saix's is in the shape of an X too, so where they involved in the fight??? . . . . . the only two (apart from xemnas) with yellow eyes and elf like ears, exactly the same as MX. lastly on the official wallpaper of KH2FM+ where all the ORG are at the bottom, (if anyone is good on photoshop try it) remove the long hair, scare and eyepatch from xigbar n put a white goatee on him and he is the double of MX, could they be related on could one of them be DS............. sry if its been covered b4, noob.

The MX thing has been talked about for some time -points to most of the topics in this thread-. And since Xemnas is a Nobody, you would be referring to Xehanort. And since Master Xehanort and Xehanort share a name, there must be a relation. -continues to point to most of the topics on this thread and points to search button-

It's highly doubtful they were in the fight along side VAT. Xigbar most likely got his scars from something else.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Okay, so what if Saix seems to know more than a good deal of other Organization Members. So what? It doesn't mean he's had previous encounters with other Keyblade Masters.

And R-K's right, if anyone, it would have been the orignal apprentices, because as Xigbar saw VAT, there's also the chance that some others also saw them too.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
He never actually saw VAT, he only mentioned them... If I recall, there was nothing saying he saw them at all, he only said the stuff about Sora not being half of what the others were, or something like that...

He coulc be onto something with the appearance and the scars, but it could also just be coinsidence

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
its true i thorught that siax was ds be cause of the wound on his face cause of the helmet theroy
and i have 2 pics of mx and xigibar
no eypatch no hair and bingo!!!!

Isn't Saix taller than the DS though? I don't really believe in that theory, but there isn't much to believe in at the moment anyways.

A

Audo

He never actually saw VAT, he only mentioned them... If I recall, there was nothing saying he saw them at all, he only said the stuff about Sora not being half of what the others were, or something like that...

He coulc be onto something with the appearance and the scars, but it could also just be coinsidence
Nomura has confirmed that Xigbar had seen VAT during his time as an apprentice to AtW.

T

tazztig

If nothing esle, I think only xigbar former self saw them.^^*

M

Marluxia.light

So far, only one organization member saw the fight.??

trixchasin

i was thinking the same thing
when i first saw that scene,
when he was talking about seeing
keyblade battles, i automatically
figured he meant the VAT fight,
but i don't think he was in it though.
and i don't think he's the DS,
my personal theory on that,
is that xehanort (spelling>?)
is the DS.
i think the DS lost consciousness after that battle,
then when he awoke, he took his master's name (MX),
just like how he took AtW's name later on.
but it's just a theory, we all have them lol

A

Audo

things like his scars and eyepatch are most likely just for decoration and have no real meaning behind them.

.:V3NOM:.

lycorismoon you say that saix is taller than DS, but BBS is ten years in the past, that would make all the ORG members ten years younger too. . . . just seemed odd, saix seems to know alot of whats going on that was all, the yellow eyes and the ears too . . . . . . and in the demo of DAYS obviously roxas and axel are in the demo but why did noruma pick xigbar n siax out of the other ones. . . . . . . . plus why is saix classed as the ORG's number two when he's number 7 (i think). n xigbar is the true number two. . . . . . On a totally different note I think in the cells that xemnas walks past on the way to the armor, could be the heartless' of the ORG members and Xehanort (KH1 ansem) escaped to cause the truble in KH1 (again sorry if this has been covered b4)

A

Audo

As far as we know, Nobodies don't age... So the age Xigbar, Zexion, Xaldin, Vexen, Xemnas, and Lexeaus look is basically how they would have looked at that time, in terms of height and what not. =/

As for the cell comment... er... no.

trixchasin

speaking of age,
notice how mickey and pete don't age>?
there is no change in between the
bbs mickey and the 10 years later mickey
except close.
and who knows how long
mickey was driving that steam-boat
before becoming the king o_O

A

Audo

I just think it is Disney not wanting their big icon (Mickey) to be changed appearance wise other than clothes. I think it is a similar case with the princesses. Cinderella from BBS scans look the same age as Cinderella in KH1.

State

Awards
The only thing Xigbar knows about them is that after they thought, Xehanort appeard, meaning he knows about a 12% of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back