• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx and Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

>CrossBlades<

their nobodies, thats why they have those powers. a normal person dies and becomes a nobody and they can appear out of nowhere. so yea as a nobody that has its human form they are above normal nobodies, so they have better powers than the normal nobodies. example: namine can manipulate sora's memories, do u really think kairi could do that?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Xigbar and SaiX, both are powerfull. but are not linked to the knights.

Xegbar, controls Gravity while SaiX controls the power of the Moon. how do two people with such great Powers die so easly? that's stupid.
Where did Xigbar see the knights? could it have been at the Cross Roads.

You don't exactly know for sure if they have a connection or not kay? Twas only a thought. And anyways. Why is it that only those two look like that. Out of the Organization I mean. It might be a coincidence. But it just seems like theres more to it. Plus. Saix and Xigbar are also the only ones with scars in the organization aren't they? And their elements have nothing to do with whether they're connected or not. If they were human when all this happened, they wouldn't have had elements to begin with anyways.

Riku74

Good thought and there could be a connection. The thing is though I thought only Xigbar said he saw the knights. I mean yeah maybe he did fight the knights when the Organization first started with just its members up to Saix of something. Maybe the knights won the battle and when the organization saw kingdom hearts that became their ultimate goal to get kingdom hearts and to get hearts from it. Then the org. sent Saix and Xigbar down to fight them and they only hurt one of them but they had to run away because they were not gonna win but took the other knight with him. The knight that is Xemnas's "old friend." So maybe Saix did see the knights too. I dont know though just a huge and most likely dumb thought.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Xigbar and SaiX, both are powerfull. but are not linked to the knights.

Xigbar, controls Gravity while SaiX controls the power of the Moon. how do two people with such great Powers die so easly? that's stupid.
Where did Xigbar see the knights? could it have been at the Cross Roads.

No, he saw them in RG. Nomura confirmed it. And I'm pretty sure there is SOME connection...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
did u guys notice the big thing that vanished behind terra atta all?....i think it looks like a big dead heartless?....

Actually, I think it looks more like a nobody. It has those pointed ends that most nobodies have in some way...

...oh, and, please don't double post. If you want to add something, use the edit button.

Sexy Angel
The original Org. comprised of Seven nobodys, which were the apprentinces of Ansem the Wise. When they turned into nobodys, they went off to find more allies, so they found Saix, Roxas, Axel, Marluxia, Larxene and Demyx.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The original Org. comprised of Seven nobodys, which were the apprentinces of Ansem the Wise. When they turned into nobodys, they went off to find more allies, so they found Saix, Roxas, Axel, Marluxia, Larxene and Demyx.

Seven? I think you mean six. They were Xehanort(Xemnas), Braig(Xigbar), Dilan(Xaldin), Even(Vexen), Aeleus(Lexaeus), and Ienzo(Zexion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back