• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

S-y-k-e-s

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Well I'm back with an idea, sort of. Hopefully you guys can help me make this a very creative RP.

" S-Y-K-E-S"

Terraforming......an ancient art said to have once been used by the demons of old lore to cripple and decay the planet. An art that was grimly looked on as a 'devil's technique. It was said to have been banished away long ago from society, so that further generations could not unlock it's potential of death and destruction. But.... there's more behind that power than just chaos and mischief. It's the year 2076. The once forbidden art has been unlocked within a new generation....and with a new twist. Now forming hectic beings called "S-Y-K-E-S" terraforming provides a new way to settle minor disagreements. But for sixteen year old, Iex Masuki, it's just another way to have fun. He'll soon learn though, that there's much to his gift than just a way to cut school.

Example: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/wildarms2/art-ashley3.jpg The one in the red cape is my s-y-k-e-s, Knight Blazer.

s-k-y-e-s are what the user tranforms into when he/she uses Terraforming. A good example is to think of a human sized Gundam or Mech. Not just that though, it can be anything really. No animals though. It's formed from the users thoughts and energies and then manfiests itself in the chosen form. See what I mean. It DOES NOT have to be a mech. Alot people are getting it mixed up. It can if you want it to be.

Template:

Name:
Race: (Your either human, or a half-breed demon.)
Appearance: (regular appearance.)
S-y-k-e-s Name: (Name you want to be called when you terraform.)
S-y-k-e-s Appearance: (What it looks like. Pictures are incouraged.)
Special attacks: (two for now)
Personality:
Bio:

Rules:

1.) Have fun with
2.) We're on a high school and city type setting right now.
3.) Eventually we'll travel.
4.) Romance is allowed.
5.) No "hekilledem and den shot his brutehr?!?!"
6.) Post lots.

I'll post my bio when some people join.

Dark Guardian

Name: Criss
Race: half-breed demon
Appearance: Black jeans, black jacket, black shoes, black long hair, brown eyes, light brown skin
S-y-k-e-s Name: Neocriss
S-y-k-e-s Appearance: Just imagine what Oblivion Bringer's looked like, except all black (sorry, no pictures)
Special attacks: Black Hole Divebomb; Burn in Hell.
Personality: Very dark and mysterious
Bio: Was killed by the Devil, but was reincarnated for terraforming.

NeoRiku

Awards
Name:Zack Pen
Race: human
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/Nicebody_.jpg
S-y-k-e-s Name: Ridley
S-y-k-e-s Appearance: http://tm.ask.com/r?t=an&s=p&uid=01...53Fq%253Dmegaman%252Bzero%2526page%253D6&qt=0
Special attacks: Teleport and Pile Driver(He basically crashes into the ground like a meteor, and leaves a crater)
Personality:Very quiet, and hates being wrong.
Bio:Not knowing how he had his gift for terraforming, he wants to find out, more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back