• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

s-CRY-ed: Wrath of Demons and The dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
A couple years after Ryuho and Kazuma Freed the lost ground alol hell broke out many strange portals opened and with it new creatures and new people the lost ground with them came destruction now it's up to the powers of Alterusers,Demons,Alchemists,Half demon,and some Homunculie
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Main Bad guys
Humunculie Mujo-Greed-Mujo was Returned back in a form of a humonculus now he wants his orignal body back and will get it back at any cost he still has his Alter Power

Naraku-A full demon wannabe

Kagara-The first of Narakus Incaranations

Kana- The second of Narakus Incarnations

Humunculie Gigmar-Pride-Retned as pride he wants his son and to kill Ryuho He still has his Alter Power

Envy-A total Basted has the power to change forms
Wrath-The only Humonculus that can use alchemy

Gluttony-Can eat through anything

Angel: Dooms Little Siser Currently under mind Control from Naraku

Kohaku: Sango little brother Currently under mind control
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nuetral Character
Humunculie Sharise-Lust- Retuned into a humculus body she will do anything to protect Ryuho She still has her Alter power

Humunculie Couger-Sloth-Wants to protect Miss Memore at any cost He still has his Alter power
Sessomaru: Inyasha Older Brother a Full demon

Jakin: Sessomarus Vassle really anoying

Rin: Sessomarus Vassle Has a Big ass Crush on him and never get's him angry
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rules:
No Godmodding or powerplaying
No One Lines liners if you can't help it
Humans have to be ether a Alcymest or a Alter User or both
Be nice to other
Romance is OK and Swearing is really OK
No Power Playing or Godmoding
Demons can be Only be Alter Users not Alchemists
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Template Use mine as a example or make one on your own

Name: Doom
Species: Hellion Dragon Demon
Weapons:

~Choas~
a ancinect hellion scyth with great power
Techniques:
-Dark Aura
-Diminsion Door
-Dark Flaming Tempest

~Arrmageden Blazer~
*Data Lost*
Techniques:
-Meteor Shower
-Charge Blast
-Summonig

Equip:
-Tiamits Scale
-Tiamit guantlet
-Tiamit leg gaurds
-Tiamits Wings

Appearance: Short Black Hair with a Strip of red Mideum Build no shirt Black Jacket torn Jeans spicked Boots elf like ears

Party:
Grey: The first experimental Dark Link he was a Failure because he had a strong sense of justice saved by Choas been best friends ever since gain the ability of Polymer
Combo:Beserker Form(Demon) Becomes D Dooms Right head

Later Party Memebers:
Ryuho: One of the two most powerful Alter Users his alter is Zetsuai and is Kazuma's Arch Rival
Combo: Dark Fire Tornado

Kazuma: One of the two most powerful Alter Users his Alters are Shine Britter and Shell Bullet
Combo:Rapid Darkness Meteor Bullet

Humunculie Sharise-Lust: Retuned into a humculus body she will do anything to protect Ryuho
She still has her Alter power

Last edited:

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
OOC: Well people can join anytime well here goes nothing

Fedual Era 12:00 Noon

Doom: "Naraku you Basterd Give me back my little sister!" Doom was ruuning extreamly Fast with a huge Black Fire Aura around him.

Grey: Following Doom in his liquid state was equally as pisst "You can't escape!"

Naraku Kagara Kohaku and Kana were Running While Kohaku Carried Angel in his arms

Kagara: "Dance of Blades!" 3 blades shot out of no where hitting Doom but had no effect

They come up to a portal and go throught it with out thinking While Doom and Grey Chase right after them into a new World

Isbal 7:00 Pm

Ed is badly injured and Al's armor is almost eaten off

Ed: Dame you Wrath

Wrath just Stands and Grins wile Envy and Gluttony just Laugh

Wrath: I will be takening the rest of your body as well as takening your brothers Life

Ed Slaps his hands together creating a hole and with his last bit of strnegth grabs Al and jumps down the hole but Unaware to them there is a portal there after which Wrath Envy and Gluttony jump down and are Taken to a Strange world.

Lost Ground 12:00 Midnight

Many portals Open up and release

Xanzo

ummm maybe my house or my freinds house or YOUR HO
((sweet i have 3 charaters that i always use and they are in a group photo and all of them are original ^^ i'll edit this and post the pic once i get it up on my computer(the pic was made by my freind) ))

apperence of charaters:http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b206/darksilis/73349.jpg and yeah do i need to post all of their traits or just the main one?

Last edited:

Xanzo

ummm maybe my house or my freinds house or YOUR HO
(( okay ^^))

names: Jay, Kavor,Yoshi
ages:17,16,16
race:some kinda elf,human,kitty human
Alchemey:they are all fire alchemists
weapons:lance,sakabata,chainwhip
bio:they all became freinds since third grade and have been together ever since

combos:

Smoke Before Fire: they make a wave of smoke and fuel the air with gas and blow up their enemys.

Volcanic Emission: they use their fire to fly up and come down with hundreds of fire balls.

Microwave: they form a circle around the enmey and heat up the enmys insides by crating mircowaves thus a painfull death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back