• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ruxodo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
does anyone know what ruxodos element is? and whos this amix ive been hearing about...?

diogo14

it seems like there's a new organization member called amix... but i don't know if it is true or false... about de ruxodo's element... no idea:p

StAy CoOl:D

Last edited:

sora is the best

I think its that rumor about that old guy in the organzation if u type it into google there will be the tgs site and it says old organzation member ruxodo as hes name not the element it does have a x in the name so mabye its true i guess we will find out at the tokyo game show on sep 27 on g4techtv.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
ruxodo is the new old guy member of the org. check sorasdomain.net for it and amix is a nickname given to a female member seen in the square party trailer

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
milkman64 said:
i dont really trust any names given out that are not from SE but ruxodo is a good name fo him...people say his element is time. and i never heard of amix

You are aware that what you just said make's no sence at all, right >_>

All names released from Square enix are in japanese, and then translated into english by the people at KHU, KHI, and Sora's domain.

Which therefore means that all these names that you think "are from SE" are actually form the same people who translated his name to be Ruxodo/Luxord, which means that you just contradicted yourself.

Good job >_>

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I bet a member will be named Enix... maybe the chick?? Roxudo looks cool... I do wonder what his weapon will be...What do you think? Or what would you like? Please stop guessing what his element is...

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
"Ru-ku-so-do" could be translated several different different. I forgot about the possibility of an r in there. Here are 6 possible names his name could get translated into:

Ruxodo
Ruxod
Ruxord
Luxodo
Luxod
Luxord

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Themuffinman said:
You are aware that what you just said make's no sence at all, right >_>

All names released from Square enix are in japanese, and then translated into english by the people at KHU, KHI, and Sora's domain.

Which therefore means that all these names that you think "are from SE" are actually form the same people who translated his name to be Ruxodo/Luxord, which means that you just contradicted yourself.

Good job >_>

O_O diddnt kno dat............k soo ruxodo/luxord is his name.......w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back