• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rush Hour 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrell Taylor

None of the movies are amazing but 1 is the best because of the orginal outlook it had. Now its the same thing with a differnt twist for 3. I wont even think about seeing 3 until it comes to my movie channels cause it doesnt look like its worth 8 dollars to go and see.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT AINT WORTH GOING TO SEE AT THE SHOW BUT IT IS A GOOD MOVIE TO BUY AND WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Do yall think they will make a rush hour 4.....

Brett Ratner stated that they might make a fourth film but they aren't too sure. They do know that they won't be making it for a couple more years. Ratner said that they wanted to work on some others.

Btw, jus wondering, Did you know Chris Tucker is going to release an album ? Well thats what i saw on TV atleast.

And finally, Rush Hour 3 was uber pwnage. I just wish it was a little longer though don't you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back