• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rupert Grint Fans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteria

I'm not copying of of the the Daniuel RadCliffe one, (maybe) but if there are any fans post or die!!!! lol, but srsly post or die!!!

is_10115759.jpg

I luv him

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I think Rupert is the best actor of the three friends. He has done well ever since SS, and he portrays Ron almost perfectly.

Dan, in my opinion, sucked in the first one. He was still kind of sucky in CoS, but was a little bit better. In PoA, he was alot better, but still had his moments. (Like the cry, for example.) In GoF, he made a massive improvement. I couldn't really find anything bad he did in that movie. He was almost as good as Rupert.

I personally think Emma sucked as an actress from the get go.

Mysteria

xCursedXRebellionx said:
I think Rupert is the best actor of the three friends. He has done well ever since SS, and he portrays Ron almost perfectly.

Dan, in my opinion, sucked in the first one. He was still kind of sucky in CoS, but was a little bit better. In PoA, he was alot better, but still had his moments. (Like the cry, for example.) In GoF, he made a massive improvement. I couldn't really find anything bad he did in that movie. He was almost as good as Rupert.

I personally think Emma sucked as an actress from the get go.
I actually agree with you, Rupert acted alot better in SS

Can't wait to seee Rupert in the next movies:loveit: cute hot and sexy= Drop dead Gorgeous:loveit:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...>.>...ZOMFG!!!!!! I AM ONE OF RUPERTS BIGGEST MALE FANS!!!!! -cough- Ya, i am pretty much obsessed with the Books, and Movies. . .>.>. . . and I am a Humungous, Gigantic, fans!!!!!!!

RUPERT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! XDD!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back