• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RPG Inferno team members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Just a quick question. Is it possible that the RPG Inferno team members have a higher bot limit than the rest of us? I mean, how does Kyuubi have so many wins? Yeah... Can I get an answer from TM? A yes or no would be fine. I will ignore/disregard any posts by people who aren't Decado/TM/Zackstorm/important people... yeah

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, they do get more bot battles last I heard Zack gets 500 bot battles and last I heard from Kyuubi is they get 50 bot battles but he told me they changed the limit so I can't give you the exact number but yes they do/did get more then us.

Z

Zackstorm

Yes. It's been said that MODs have a higher bot battle limit. It's the site's way of giving back to them.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
So I guess it would simply be redundant to ever try to get more victories than mods? Since of course they are more important and are less limited as far as the RPG Inferno is concerned?

Z

Zackstorm

Hmm really? I didn't know. I still get as much as I did... anyway, doesn't matter. It's staying the way it is. Since the question has been answerd, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back