• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP battle against me, Arzur!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzur

This is my first rp battle, so I might mess up a bit. You can correct me, but don't act all high-and-mighty when you do. The arena spans from a large pool of water with platforms and towers, to a large futureistic city, as well as everything in between. I'll post my template after someone joins. It's first come-first fight, but anyone can be a judge.

Arzur

Alright, post your template and we'll start. Oh, and welcome to the judge as well.

sorarocks12

Name:Suchii
Race:Human
Weapon:Cosmic Twins(Solar,and Lunar blades),Sky Shield
Appearance:Short brown hair,Orange shirt,Camo pants,Green Eyes

Last edited:

Mr.

(Hmm.
Time to kill pplz with Thogen again.
Ph33r teh Soul Jar. >D)

Name: Goes by 'Thogen'

Race: Lanib-Panthera, a race of tiger/demons who are the last of their species; the mating ritual has been lost to the world, but Lanib-Panthera live forever.
Thogen's race has never been seen before, and thus no one knows what they are.

Weapon: See the picture below.
These swords are attached to chains which are connected to his strong arm bones.

Appearance:
Thogen_by_Zetsumi.jpg

(Yeah, no tattoos, but just imagine they're there. =O)

Personality: Thogen is a beast, but a clever beast; one who knows his objectives and will use any means to get to them.
He is smart; he is intimidating; indeed, he is the perfect hitman, the perfect warrior, the perfect killer.

Bio: Thogen is part of the last race of demon-animals mixes called the Lanib, who are dedicated to causing anarchy throughout the world.

Lanibs resided on the 569th Plane of the Abyss, but they were driven out by the Galgimuns, a race of jelly-like virus demons, from the 570th Plane of the Abyss.

The Lanib fled to this world, where they lived for a while in hiding, fearing that the Galgimuns were still hunting them.

Lanibs were called 'Chaos-Bringers', because they brought chaos with them wherever they went; a chaotic age of more than 100 years is called an Age of Anarchy, and that is what they are here for; they cause Ages of Anarchy when everything is too peaceful, balancing the light and dark sides, the order and chaos.
The first Age of Anarchy was carried out by the greatest of all the Lanibs, Kaho, part of the legendary Lanib-Animalus clan.
That Age of Anarchy lasted for 1111 years; but on the last day of that Age, Kaho tried to do a forbidden act...
With all of the dark magicks he had, Kaho tried to create a parallel universe just for the Lanibs, but failed.
The gods delivered swift judgement upon the Lanibs, killing off all of Clan Animalus and destroying most of the Lanibs but one of each one of the Species clans.

Worst of all, they also destroyed the sacred ritual used to create another Lanib; because Lanibs cannot reproduce, they must use that ritual to create another one of them.

So the Lanibs became scattered, and were lost for 800 years.

Enter Thogen, said to be a legendary descendent of the Animalus clan who survived the chaos.

Thogen had come to age as an adult Lanib; he had been found by another pair of Lanibs, just a newborn.
The Lanibs were confused, as they knew that their ancient methods of Lanib-recreation had been lost to the world.
They still took him in, however.
The young Lanib-Panthera was indeed a promising warrior, and thus was also trained in the art of the dark magicks as well as battle.
He excelled at those as well, and life was good for a while.
One day, however, Thogen had a dream; a dream in which Kaho himself came to him and said,

"You are the one who shall cause an age of anarchy so great, it will rival mine...it will rival all other ages to come after it, and legends shall speak of it as the ultimate downfall of mankind and the rise of the demons to take back what was rightfully ours...Hengaroth, our homeland in the Abyss."

Thogen then became devoted to Kaho, and joined a secret cult that worshipped him; as Kaho was forbidden to be told about, worshipped, or even drawn or sculpted.

Becoming a master at what he was taught at, Thogen eventually headed out to become a hitman, an assassin, a hired arm. But he always kept that dream in mind.

He has fought and killed a mortal called Marx, and also fought and defeated two other mortals as well.
The creature has a rep for being a tough fighter.

Race: Lanib-Panthera, a race of tiger/demons who are the last of their species; the mating ritual has been lost to the world, but Lanib-Panthera live forever.
Thogen's race has never been seen before, and thus no one knows what they are.

Path: He has no path, but can be considered Evil or Dark.

Other:

The mask is meant to cover up his tiger-like face, which is horribly scarred.
He can see through the mask, due to the fact that it is very magical, and an artifact within itself with unknown power...

Tattoo: Multiple tattoos are under his noble/shaman hybrid robes, including:

Dragon and Tiger: A tattoo which looks like a Chinese dragon, curving up a tiger, while tigers run across its back. The tattoo is placed across the right arm, up to the right shoulder.
This says that the Lanib is a very skilled, very gracious killer, and is one of the best of the best.
Dragon and Tiger tattoos also label the Lanib as a Lanib

All-Seeing Eye: This is an all-seeing eye that is embedded on the chosen's back.
This labels the Lanib as a very intelligent being.

Abilities: Thogen wields dark magicks, and extremely powerful ones at that.
He can alter darkness to create material called Darkforce, which he can shape into weapons, ladders, or other forms, including liquids, solids, and gases.
He can temporarily absorb the magic of other beings, and permanently absorb their magicks once he kills them.

Wants: To start the new Age of Anarchy

Dislikes: Humans and anyone who hates him or wants to stop his plan.

Arzur

No more fightes can join, 3 only. I will except more judges.
My template:
Name: Kazu
App: Short black hair. Black clothes with a red cape
Race: Human?
Power App: Long crimson hair, golden eyes
Weapon: Numerous knives and swords. Main sword is a katana
Bio: Kazu is a warrior who dosen't know his true name. He goes by the name Kazu, a name givin to him by his master, lord of the assasins. Kazu is an assassin with a strange transformation power. e has unlimited potential, but rarely uses his full power.
Theme song (for fun): Linkin Park's Breaking the Habit

Arzur

Kazu stood atop a tower n the city of Aquaria. Below him, fling cars sped by, as the city shone, computer screens everywhere. To Kazu, it only brought one thought to mind. Home His cell phone rung, and he parted his har to move it up to his ear. "What?" A voice spoke from the other end, "Today, you have wo targets, Suchii and Thogen." Kazu looked at the pictures sent to him. "Got it, Kazu out." The wind blew Kazu's cloak off him when the wind died down, Kazu was gone, hunting his prey. The cell phone fell to the grond, hundreds of feet below.
OOC: this was just to fill you in on my charecter, I'll fight when Ifind out where you 2 are.

sorarocks12

Suchii was sitting on a tower in the middle of a lake with one foot over the edge.He was eating his lunch.The peace and quiet of nature.I love it.He finished eating,and stood up.He looked at the sun,made himself invisible.I love this power.He sat back down.

Arzur

Kazu floated into the air, rising from the roof of the speeding car that he had jumped on. He flew to a construction site with no people. "Here, I can dra them out with out the blood spill of innocents...yet." Kazu built a beam of energy in his hands, releasing it towards the ground. The construction site was destroyed, and a loud blast thundered throughout the city into the surrounding area. That should do it...and now, we wait." Kazu floated to the ground, and waited.

sorarocks12

Suchii saw the blast,and heard the noise.I better see what that was.He jumped off the tower,and into the lake.He swam to the shore,and got out.He pulled out one of his blades,and,makeing sure he was invisible,flew to the spot where the beam came from.He saw Kazu.He landed,and drew his other sword.He was ready to fight.

Arzur

Kazu turned to face his opponent. "You Suichii?" Seeing him nod, Kazu continued, "Well...I have no cle why you're wanted...But I've been hired to kill you." Kazu drew a capsual out of his pocket. It grew into a claymore. Kazu swung the sword over his head and held in two handed, straight out to his side. His cape billowed as the wind kicked up. Kazu spoke, now deadly serious, "You're move..."

Last edited:

sorarocks12

SUchii stood stock still while Kazu moved."I don't know why either,but oh well."He drew the Soalr Blade,and turned invisible.He ran behind Kazu,and attacked.He became visible."So,you win?Not likely."

Last edited:

Arzur

Kazu felt the rush of air as his opponent's sword swung. He swong his sword over his shoulder, blocking the attack. His eyes were focoused forward the whole time. "A move like that won't be enough...and now it's my turn..." Kazu spun and swung his claymore with all of his power. A move like that would kill most people easyly.

sorarocks12

As Kazu swung his claymore Suchii drew his other sword,adn blocked.He jumped back,and put his swords away.He got down on his hands and legs.He ran past Kazu,and into a grassland.He got up,drew his blades,and got into a fighting stance.

Arzur

ooc: sorry I havn't posted lately
ic: Kazu flipped backwards, over Suichi. He landed and pulled out a scroll. Kazu started to read it, accessing it's sealed powers. (obviously in an ancient-like language)"Un Vak don du meggar...Thunder-lord's bane!" Kazu raisd the hand without the sword as a electric charge gathered in it. He fired, fireing a 20x20(height and width) blast thet rocketed across the plains, scortching the grass.

sorarocks12

Suchii stood there in shock of the size the electricity.Great,just what I need.He was hit by the ball.He got up,and pulled out the Soolar Blade.He pointed it at the sun.A ball came down from the sun.He brought it down close enough to grab it,and grabbed it.He threw it at Kazu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back