• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP-001

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

This is my first RP (hence the title RP-001. If this one goes well I will be sure to make an RP-002 and so on). You can create your own hero or villain who will help fight in the war (either directly battling or by other means)

Current major event
Battle at Fort Paliean (Day started-It will start after enough people join. I will give you notice a day before it starts)

Rules:
*You can't kill another persons character unless they say it is okay. If you do kill someone elses character without their permission then your post doesn't count. Don't worry. There are plenty of generic soldiers to fight.
*You can't somehow single handedly win the war, thus ending the game. The war cannot end until I say so. Make your character way too over powered and I'll ask you to make your character less powerful.
*I will post when a new major battle or event is starting that your character can participate in. When a major battle or event is not going on your character can go about their every day life/back story and participate in fights but not huge battles.
*You can create stuff in this RP, not just me. Like you can make up some group of soldiers that you are the commander of that is in charge of guarding the king or something. You can even make up certain aspects of each countries political systems and stuff like that. So as long as it's reasonable, you can create it. Just don't try to make up too many things yourself. Give other people a chance to contribute as well.

Plot:(I'm just making up the names as I go so I hope it will be okay)
In the land of Illinice there are five nations on the brink of war. Gremel, the main evil country and the largest. Bernidei, the largest of the Alliance (The good counties). Teime, a sofisticated country with good technology that is with the Alliance. Malvanice, a country known for it's powerful spell weavers that is neutrial. Garveni, an island nation home to soldiers mounted on winged creatures. There is civil war going on there between the Pegasus Knights, supporting the alliance, and the wyvern riders, who support Gremel.
The technology is similar to final fantasy. It is common to uses swords and such weaponry even though they have guns.

When you create a character (besides saying the obvious like their name, gender, appearances and stuff) say what country they are from and if they are good, bad, a mercenary, soldier, scientist, ambasador, or whatever. You can feel free to make up a species that your character will be. However, most inhabitants of this land are humans.

My character:

Lein
Gender-Male
Species-Human
Age-16
Affiliation-Good guy from Bernidei. He isn't an official soldier, but fights for them.
Appearance-Dirty blonde spikey hair. He is slightly on the small side and average build. He wears brown leather armor and blue clothing.
Abilities/weapons-He can use magic but is not too good at it yet. He mainly uses a sword for battle, but also carries with him a revolver.
Personality-Cheerful and outgoing. He never gives up.

(Don't worry. More stuff about him will be shown as the story progresses)

13 Blades

Name: Carx
Nickname: The Deadly Dream
Sex: Male
Weapons: (Mutilation) Two Daggers Hidden in his cloak that come out at his will
(Havoks Divide) Gauntlets Made of pure darkness
Power: With the power of dakrness, mostly nothing stands in his way. His favorite way to kill is to find his enemies dream, and invade it, driving them insane to the point of suicide. Has wings made of Darkness that allow him to travel anyway he desires.
Sub-Faction: Gabriel
Appearance: From afar, Carx looks like a dark blob with wings. But when close, he is terrerfying sight to behold. His cloak looks like the flesh and bones of humans, moaning, screaming. His wings are so dark, it is nearly impossible to look at them without becoming transfixed. His mask looks looks like a skull, with eyes like the Void. They say that if you look into them long enough you will see the exact moment when you will die...
Personality: Carx is a heartless killer who enjoys watching his prey go insane.
Affliation: Unknown, but believed to be a merc employed by Gremel.
Race: Unknown, possibly Demon

XiphonIII

Xiphon
Gender-Male
Species-Xarxene
Age-17
Affiliation-Mercenary born in Gremel. He is currently employed by a private employer, but seems to be fighting for the Alliance.
Appearance-Straight black hair that hangs down to his shoulders, and on his face, it hangs over one eye, just past it. Almost always seen in black. Red irises.
Abilities/weapons-Carries two sword hilts, which he can summon the blades for at will. Blades are about a meter long, one is white, one is pure black. Also has a watch that allows him to take direct control over machines.
Personality-Generally of the "What's in it for me" Attitude, but is extremely honorable. He refuses any job that he believes is wrong, and will sometimes work for free.
(Note: A Xarxene is an elf-like creature. Appears human, but moves more agility, and is generally around six feet tall, on average. No pointy ears. Skilled in finesse related combat arts, rather than brute force.)

Negiros
Gender-Male
Species-Human
Age-24
Affiliation-Scientist/soldier from Teime, and working for Bernidei. Fights using his creations.
Appearance-Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, hangs down almost to his eyes.
Abilities and weapons-Hydrolic boots that allow him to almost skate across surfaces, extremely quickly, and gives enhanced jumping ability, and Nigar, a dagger that electrocutes upon contact.
Personality-generally seen tinkering with something, or helping his friends, and has a strong sense of justice.

Last edited:

XiphonIII

Sorry about the double post, but, did this die? Just want to know if I should stop checking back here. Also, if it didn't work, try reposting it at Roleplay Gateway, (<link) As that's what I did with my Solanum Thread, which didn't even get a response, unlike yours.....Anyways, it turned out well so far, and this sounds like the kind of thing that would be well recieved there. If you do it, PM me a link, otherwise, if you don't want to, I could do it....with permission from you, the original author, of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back