• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.:Roxas's:. English Youtube Video Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombo

I think all you have to do is click the mini-box with the check and the X on the user's post.

UnknownEnigma

hey that new video he just put um i know it says spoilers and all but like heh if someone can put it in a box what kind of spoilers? like it says all the clips so does that include you know whos best friend who left for you know what with malificent????? just dont wanna spoil myself terribly

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
aww...yes, the atlantica one......that was cool......and very weird at the same time....

Ansem/Sephy

I admit, the only part of Atlantica that was good in the first game was the closing and Ursula's second fight. This time though... yeah... lol. They could at least add something a bit more... catchy in there, right?

I like Xemnas' voice... Very cool. However, I wish Dobson had done it a little more like Naraku...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I think this musical thing is catchy!! I mean its not "OMG THESE SONGS ARE GONNA BE IN MY BRAIN FOREVER!!11!!11!!" Catchy, but they are catchy.....in some way.........I have no idea what Im talkin about now.........

UnknownEnigma

HEYYYY i cant see it!!! : ( it says s0oemthin about i needing a new flash or somethign and then when i do it i download it and all and still it doesnt work...

UnknownEnigma

WILL SOMEONE REPLY TO ME??? this sucks....i shouldve just seen it but no...i had to wait, does anyone know why, or like is this happening to anyone else? exact wording is..."Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player, click here to get the latest flash player. " so yeah...i dont know how to do any of this but ahh

RikusDarkHalf

UnknownEnigma said:
WILL SOMEONE REPLY TO ME??? this sucks....i shouldve just seen it but no...i had to wait, does anyone know why, or like is this happening to anyone else? exact wording is..."Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player, click here to get the latest flash player. " so yeah...i dont know how to do any of this but ahh

god dude if no one answered that means no one knows go ask someone eles or try geting the video from a diff. source

UnknownEnigma

ok ok yeah sorry about that RDH its just im kicking myself over listenting to my brother (whos been right pretty frequently for some reason) anyways alright ill try to find out if anyone else has anything or like a filefront thing.....ah well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back