• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimaweapon20

ok so i have been thinking.....when sora fights roxas, roxas says "tell me,why did he pick you"
was he referring to terra and the keyblade? sorry if this has already been posted before

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
ok so i have been thinking.....when sora fights roxas, roxas says "tell me,why did he pick you"
was he referring to terra and the keyblade? sorry if this has already been posted before

Nah, I just think he meant DiZ chose him to be the hero, to live, fight Org. XIII, you know...the keyblade technically picked Roxas too, since he IS Sora...

Ultima Key

Same as what hades dragon said, and besides why did you change your avatar from the dragon armor suit to the white haired fag with glasses?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
and besides why did you change your avatar from the dragon armor suit to the white haired fag with glasses?

Because it's called a free will... Maybe Hades likes that character... He has his reason and it really isn't your business...

It was probablly talking about DiZ and other things Hades said, but I can't get the feeling that he might have been refering to Terra or Ven off my head...

Athel

Machinist
Same as what hades dragon said, and besides why did you change your avatar from the dragon armor suit to the white haired fag with glasses?

cuz he felt like it, gosh!

and there is already a big theory thread about this. something to do with Roxas being Ven. i forget.

Sexy Angel
It was probablly talking about DiZ and other things Hades said, but I can't get the feeling that he might have been refering to Terra or Ven off my head...

Yah... i agree with you... but how in the world would Roxas know who Terra was?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It was DiZ.

"I need someone who can move about the Realm of Light and destroy Organization XIII."

Roxas is even described in the Journal as 'a denizen of darkness'.

Notice how the Crown on Sora's necklace can fit into the prongs of his Kingdom KeyBlade as well;

lionheartroar83

NobodyRoxasXP, with all due respect (and you will learn with time), its always best to go with Hades Dragon's words, they are constantly the most reliable and he seems to use more common sense based upon the official information we have been given, as well as actual gameplay. I'm not saying that to play favorites, I hate doing that, I'm saying this because I agree with him as well. It was Diz who he was referring to.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Actually, Ultimaweapon20's makes more sense to me, and it goes along with everyone's theories

Fine, suit yourself, but I'm pretty sure you guys are looking too deeply into this. Since, you know, what could have Terra chosen Sora for and not Roxas? Not the keyblade, because Roxas can use it too, since he technically IS Sora. And furthermore, if Terra picked anyone to wield the KK, it was Riku. Not Sora. Didn't you hear him? "You aren't the one I chose...". He said that Sora. Suggestions?

NobodyRoxasXP, with all due respect (and you will learn with time), its always best to go with Hades Dragon's words, they are constantly the most reliable and he seems to use more common sense based upon the official information we have been given, as well as actual gameplay. I'm not saying that to play favorites, I hate doing that, I'm saying this because I agree with him as well. It was Diz who he was referring to.

I'm touched. But I'm not always right, you know, I COULD be wrong about this...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back