• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas or sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Honestly, I'd have to go with Roxas.
He's quiet and cool. Sora's just...annoying. He's the "goody-goody", and a bit annoying. Even Riku says so!

Oh and Violent Anger, since you're a Mod don't you have the power to
a) Lock this thread
and
b) Erase what Ultima said
??

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Huh?
I thought you were cuz your Screename is all red.
I thought that when a Screename was colored that meant that they were either mods or admins...

skilled keyblada

this is sad people just making up new ways too compare sora and roxas . sora v.s roxas , whos hair is cooler, whos clothes are better, is sora more experienced MODS PLZ MAKE A RULE ABOUT THIS *CRY*. but heck for one last time ill participate i reckon sora is only in kh2 though.

RikosTheSavior

To the above poster....No.

I think Roxas is better. Why?

1. He has a sad story. Much sadder than Sora's.
2. He has cool hair. If you don't like it....Meh.
3. He is very mysterious. (To those of you who haven't played it yet, anyway.)
4. He has awesome techniques. (Again, if you haven't played it, his combo's are jawesome.)
5. He tends to get into fights...And actually wins them. (If you've played it, don't answer to this. You'll end up spoiling)
6. He's just a pretty cool main/non-main character. It just sucks that...Yeah. You'll find out when it comes out.

innerlight

I highly diagree sora is and will all ways be #1 thats why he the star. dam with all the forms he has to boot I didnt think he couldnt get better but part 2 has proved me wronge. I wouldnt say sora has had and easy road.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
RikosTheSavior said:
To the above poster....No.

I think Roxas is better. Why?

1. He has a sad story. Much sadder than Sora's.
2. He has cool hair. If you don't like it....Meh.
3. He is very mysterious. (To those of you who haven't played it yet, anyway.)
4. He has awesome techniques. (Again, if you haven't played it, his combo's are jawesome.)
5. He tends to get into fights...And actually wins them. (If you've played it, don't answer to this. You'll end up spoiling)
6. He's just a pretty cool main/non-main character. It just sucks that...Yeah. You'll find out when it comes out.

Dude you're just full o' mysteries huh?
>_< You make me want it even more, damn you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back