• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xSora

In the end of the game , when Sora was in that kind of deep sleep , he could see / feel Roxas memories and feelings.
Now , what's weird is that he could see Xion in his memories , even though every memory of her should have been deleted.
And its not like he saw Xion memories , which can make sense because she is inside of him , he saw Roxas memory of her , even though she should be forgotten.
How come he could see her in Roxas memory ? he also saw her as a figure(but i guess it's because she inside of him).

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Memories can be forgotten but they can't be truly destroyed. The memories of Xion still exist within Roxas, it's just that the "chains" anchoring them to his conscious have been unhinged. The memories are still there, Roxas simply can't access them himself.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Memories can be forgotten but they can't be truly destroyed. The memories of Xion still exist within Roxas, it's just that the "chains" anchoring them to his conscious have been unhinged. The memories are still there, Roxas simply can't access them himself.

Pretty much this. The concepts of memories and forgetting have been elaborated quite nicely by Naminé in CoM.

And Sora didn't only see Xion in person, he cried seeing her. In fact, that was Roxas who cried through Sora for seeing his best friend again, which indicates that his memories of her have not been completely wiped out at all.

This whole Roxas-Xion affair is so depressing. I hope they get what they deserve at the end of the game: salvation.

xSora

Pretty much this. The concepts of memories and forgetting have been elaborated quite nicely by Naminé in CoM.

And Sora didn't only see Xion in person, he cried seeing her. In fact, that was Roxas who cried through Sora for seeing his best friend again, which indicates that his memories of her have not been completely wiped out at all.

This whole Roxas-Xion affair is so depressing. I hope they get what they deserve at the end of the game: salvation.
Yes.. actually not long ago I watched all 358/2 days scenes in order to refresh my memory because my DS is broken and I played this game a long time ago and I think I dropped a few tears in some scenes.
Its the saddest KH game in my opinion , Roxas - Xion - Axel friendship thing was kinda depressing either , I mean they were best friend and all that things that happend to them , it obviously ended in a bad and a sad way.
Too bad they couldn't escape like roxas wanted , but it could have been affect Sora in a bad way - So I just hope that in KH3 , they'll get salvation like you said , and Roxas & Xion will get to be their own person , and this all three best friends could sit like in their good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back