• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas may be in the organization!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince_Diamond

Im sorry if this has been posted already but... im kinda late so I just figured this one out right now.

Notice how ever organization member have an x in their names? Notice that BHK a.k.a Roxas has an X in his name. And if u take it out and rearrange the letters it says SORA. Therefore i think that bhk has to be either No. 1 or No.13. Because all the characters that we know don't have an X, for example riku and sora and kairi? Besides... This also leads me to believe that that sad ending that tetsuya was talking about is BHK dying just think about it for a sec. We've seen like Axel trying to bribe Roxas in the trailers, u know the one where he grabs his arm and roxas throws the keyblade at him? Since Bhk may be sora's shell he also posses the keyblade, so instead of The organization trying to have sora and the keyblade they have found someone who also has the keyblade and who wouldnt be that much trouble to get him to get in the oragnization. While Sora knows everything that's going on and Roxas doesnt.

Once again as I said before... sorry if this has been posted up before.

coolerimmortal

Yup. This has been said before. To be precise; I posted a theory including that and stating that Roxas is number XIII yesterday...but no matter. Topics are buried fast around here.

starry_eyed_hero

I'm sorry, but myinnerfred is right. It was confirmed not too long ago, by a blogger who finally got his chance to play Kingdom Hearts 2 since it was released today in Japan.

starry_eyed_hero

MyInnerFred said:
SPOILERS

Who is confirmed to be Ansem. (He goes by the name Xemsan or something)
Ok, that I did not know, and I would've liked it if you had used spoiler tags. I'm sorry but saying "SPOILERS" and then dropping down 2 spaces doesn't work. just put your spoiler text into tags like this {spoiler}{/spoiler}.

(p.s. of course, replace the "{"s with "["s, just like every other tag)

Prince_Diamond

MyInnerFred said:
SPOILERS

True be he is Ansem. Think about how different Roxas looks then Sora.

O yea now I get it.. he is because of his name just take out the X and it says ansem.. ohh! OKAY THANKS!

starry_eyed_hero

MyInnerFred said:
True but most where right. ^_^
Ok, good for them, but unfortunately that has nothing to do with this conversation. It doesn't matter if they were right or not, nobody cares because we all know the same facts now.

All I'm saying is that you were claiming that they already knew the facts, when actually they were just making their own theories.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Just because they know it doesn't mean it's fact... You know how many people knew Roxas was BHK's name before it was confirmed? A lot... Who is #1 made sense, thus why people knew it was going to happen.

Why the hell are we even talking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back