• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas Gate was still illuminated and the door opened?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Im sure you all noticed Roxas gate was still glowing and he was still living. The gate was destroyed, but how could the door have opened if he was still alive? That raises suspicion as the entire room changed red, but only when the 12 members below Xemnas die? I think it was b/c you couldn't access his gate, so they assumed he was dead or something?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The door would have opened reguardless if Roxas merged back with sora or not, is that what your trying to get at seeing as he was only half a person and not really being considered to be a true nobody?

hooded_twilight0

Plus, hadn't Roxas returned to Sora before then anyway? like when they met at the scyscraper? so he wasn't destroyed, that's why it wasn't red, and he was only half of a person which is why it was half; and it didn't matter if he was destroyed for the door to open because he had joined with Sora......right?

hooded_twilight0

oh, really? I just thought they joined earlier because at like the halfway point to beating Xemnas where Kairi and them go through the portal Roxas comes out of Sor-......ohhhhh wait yeah I get it now he comes out of Sora and then...joins...him...again. Yeah that's wierd but I get it now.

agentscamp5

I think it counts him as being ded cause he is no longer a separate nobdy being, hes become part of sora, so his not "dead" but he isnt an Org. Member anymore or a nobody for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back