• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Ven, Twins?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

Ok i just had a thought. now we all should know by now that ROXAS ISNT VEN! and yet we keep seeing threads about it. Noruma's has clearly stated they aint the same people, but, what if they are twins? im thinking that maybe Ven (or Roxas) is a nobody of both Sora's and Kairi's heart? At the moment i bet your going "Thats bullshit, Namine is Kairi's nobody" Which is true but Namine was created when Kairi's heart let her body after Kairi lost her heat, it went to Sora correct and then when Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade he lost both his AND Kairi's heart. Roxas was born from Sora's heart and maybe Ven was created by either Kairi's heart or both Sora and Kairi's hearts. This woul explain why they look they same and also maybe why Ven and Aua are good freinds. this could be because since Ven was created by Kairi's heart also, he has a more girly sensitive side that Aqua is fond of. Well thats all i got.
and dont attack it if you think its crap. Its just a thought

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, I can nitpick two things:

Roxas and Naminé were both created at the same time. When her heart left her body and went to Sora,it didn't create anything.

And Ven came a long time before Roxas was created, BBS is the past...

Sexy Angel
Sorry mate, but they arent Twins, much less brothers. But they are connected in some way, that we know.

Water Dancer

Well, I can nitpick two things:

Roxas and Naminé were both created at the same time. When her heart left her body and went to Sora,it didn't create anything.

And Ven came a long time before Roxas was created, BBS is the past...

Yes but Namine and Roxas were made with one heart what if Ven was made with two?

And i remember Noruma mentioning that it is in the past but in the future also. or something on the lines of that

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yes but Namine and Roxas were made with one heart what if Ven was made with two?

And i remember Noruma mentioning that it is in the past but in the future also. or something on the lines of that

...what? Made with two? Why would that happen? When people are created, they are given one heart from Kingdom Hearts. ONE. Not two. It is not impossible for a person to HAVE two hearts, as proven by Sora's example, but until stated otherwise, a person cannot be created with two hearts.

Yes, Nomura said this:

"I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but you can think of it as something in the future", something along those lines.

That could have several meanings, but the impression I get is that the "least" directly states the events of BBS are in the past. I think he might mean that history repeats itself...

Awards
Namine was not made when Kairi's heart left her body. This is because of her purity. Her heart went to Sora rather than turning into a heartless, as she was a Princess of Hearts. Thus her body stayed as well and was not brought to another realm to become a Nobody.

Nobodies cannot have twins.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Sorry, but no.

I agree there must be a connection between Roxas and Ven, yet it is highly unlikely they are twins. This is primarily because Ven's in the past. That must be true from the quote where Xigbar said "You don't look like you're half the hero the others were". That also eliminates the possibility of the past being altered by Sora's present.

I don't think a person can actually have 2 hearts. I know Sora carried Kairi's heart, but he wasn't composed of two hearts; just one. A person made up of 2 hearts just seems too illogical.

Sexy Angel
well, thats a wrap! But if they do turn out to be twins... than im ganna be like :eek:_O:

Awards
There obiously connected but not brothers or not twins, Roxas is Sora's Nobody and Ven is probably Sora's ancestor

Awesome Ansem

theres' no way nobodies could be brothers. They would have to come from the same person, and last I checked every person only has one body and one soul.

S

sorazero

Okay this is a little dumb but don't blame me it is like two in the morning and I haven't been getting enough sleep these days and I tend to get a little hish when I don't get sleepbut what if sora was Ven's nobody and then somehow getting his heart back he became whole and then spliting in two making roxas I mean Xigbar said sora wasn't half then hero that the others were ..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back