• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

In the new Famitsu scans, there is a picture of Saix and Axel talking. Saix says, "...the concealed room, the place Xion was born---".

Xemnas has control of the Room of Sleep and in the scene between Xigbar and Zexion in KH2FM, Xigbar refers to the "other room", or the "Room of Awakening". It is possible that Xion was born in this room and that is the reason that Xemnas is searching for it.

Muse

you look atrocious
Actually, in that scene with Xigbar and Zexion, Xigbar mentions that that's the place where the 'other friend' is, which is presumably Ven since Aqua's armor was in the RoS.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Xion may have been born there but, that's not why Xemnas is looking for her. From what we know so far Xemnas never found the Room of Awakening. So Xion would have found some way out and, one of the Orginization members found her.

A

Audo

I think it is definitely hinting toward Xion being born in the RoA. Especially the line between Axel and Xion that takes place in a white room.

Axel: There's nothing here.
Xion: Lies! My secret is here...

Blackwaltz25

Wait hang on, is there a Room of Sleep and a Room of Awakening? If so which one did Xemnas go into in the added movie in KH2FM+? Because that room was where the armor was and I assumed that's what Xigbar was referring too.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
That quote does point to Xion being born in the Room of Awakening but, it wouldn't make sense in my opinion for that conversation to actually happen. If Xion is born in the Room of Awakening then she knows where her secret or Birth place is. So how would she get inside if it's concealed and, how would Axel get inside the Room also. I think that if he was inside the Room of Awakening he would know that there is some secret withing it. Unless she stood outside the Room of Awakening when this conversation took place while she was trying to get back in.

SuperSailorEarth

I think it is definitely hinting toward Xion being born in the RoA. Especially the line between Axel and Xion that takes place in a white room.

Axel: There's nothing here.
Xion: Lies! My secret is here...

Wait... That would mean that the RoA would be ilconnected to the white room and not Castle Oblivion? That makes the old mansion even more mysterious and then what would be the purpose of CO...? BBS got some splanin to do.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Wait hang on, is there a Room of Sleep and a Room of Awakening? If so which one did Xemnas go into in the added movie in KH2FM+? Because that room was where the armor was and I assumed that's what Xigbar was referring too.

Their is a room of sleep and awakening. Xehanort created the room of sleep but not the room of awakening. It is said to be in castle obilivion but were not sure. Xemnas went into the room of sleep and called aquas armor and keyblade friend and shared conversation with it.

A

Audo

Wait... That would mean that the RoA would be ilconnected to the white room and not Castle Oblivion? That makes the old mansion even more mysterious and then what would be the purpose of CO...? BBS got some splanin to do.
I said a white room, i didn't say THE white room.

Radon

mofo
oh so it could be in castle oblivion or even the castle that never was

Tiereill

And what id Xion was found on the Room of Sleep? I'm just saying cause everyone points out to the Room of Awekening, but it seems that Xemnas was the one who found Xion and even thought some members of the Organization know about the Room of Sleep I don't think that Xemnas has permited the entrance to it to any of the members... Also, maybe the Room of Sleep might be the "Birth place" of Xion, but not necesarily the place to hold her "secret" that might as well be the Room of Awekening that she finds (maybe?) during the events of 358/2...
Hmm, it's just a theory of mine but I think it's little weak, what do you say?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
And what id Xion was found on the Room of Sleep? I'm just saying cause everyone points out to the Room of Awekening, but it seems that Xemnas was the one who found Xion and even thought some members of the Organization know about the Room of Sleep I don't think that Xemnas has permited the entrance to it to any of the members... Also, maybe the Room of Sleep might be the "Birth place" of Xion, but not necesarily the place to hold her "secret" that might as well be the Room of Awekening that she finds (maybe?) during the events of 358/2...

Nobodies birthplace are in the inbetween worlds. Such as twilight town(roxas),Yen Sid tower,The World That Never Was and Castle Obivion(Namine).

Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion is not a inbetween world which the room of sleep is located. But supposely the room of awakening is in castle obivion an inbetween world so it points to it.

If im wrong corrct me.:D!

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
And what id Xion was found on the Room of Sleep?

No, she was born in a concealed room where Namine is. Namine has never been to Hollow Bastion. Also Nobodies are born in the inbetween realms such as Twilight Town, Yen Sid's Tower, Castle Oblivion and, The World that Never Was.

I'm just saying cause everyone points out to the Room of Awekening, but it seems that Xemnas was the one who found Xion and even thought some members of the Organization know about the Room of Sleep I don't think that Xemnas has permited the entrance to it to any of the members...

What would make you think that Xemnas found her?

Also, maybe the Room of Sleep might be the "Birth place" of Xion, but not necesarily the place to hold her "secret" that might as well be the Room of Awekening that she finds (maybe?) during the events of 358/2...

No because Namine has never been there and, it's not concealed. It's also unlikely that she would be born in the Room of Sleep.

Muse

you look atrocious
Nobodies birthplace are in the inbetween worlds. Such as twilight town(roxas),Yen Sid tower,The World That Never Was and Castle Obivion(Namine).

Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion is not a inbetween world which the room of sleep is located. But supposely the room of awakening is in castle obivion an inbetween world so it points to it.

If im wrong corrct me.:D!

I thought it was said that all Nobodies or most of all Nobodies awake in Twilight Town. >: Or is it that they awake in any in-between world?

Muse

you look atrocious
All of the Nobodies except for Namine and, maybe Xion are born in Twilight Town.

But you just said that Nobodies were born in all of the in-between worlds?! D': I'm so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back