• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room 213 - A murder mystery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Two people walked into a small hotel on the east side of San Fransisco. The man asked for a room for two. They went upstairs. From downstairs they heard the two talking until around 2 AM. Then it stopped. Whatever they were doing up there stopped. Neither of them came down until the morning. The man had dissapeared... out the windo and onto the pavement outside. The woman came down in a bodybag. Nobody was quite sure what had happened. Some say he killed her, some believe they were both murdered. But whatever happened, no one has stayed in room 213 since.

This is where you come in. You are a person caught in this story. You are either an inspector trying to find the truth, or your a friend being a witness to the couple. Either way you got yourself into the strangest mystery since George Reeves death.

Template:

Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Biography:
Weapon (Inspectors or law enforcement only):

Rules
No God-modding
No Power-playing
Pg-13 Romance
Post at least 3-4 long sentences or 1 paragraph
Literacy is a must
This RP is Reality Rp so be very creative and detailed.
Have Fun
We can start after at least 3 people join.

I'm gonna post my profile in a little bit.

Girlygirl

Name: Rachel Simmons
Personality: Snobby, Nosy, Curious, Fashionable, Mean, Fun-loving, Talented, Sneaky
Appearence:
1145480263_Res4_angry.JPG

Biography: Rachel is a very interesting girl. She is very nosy and somewhat a gossiper, which is always getting her into situations. She comes from a wealthy family and doesn't always play by the book. She gets tempted and mad easliy so you don't want to tick her off. You can usually see her at the mall, dance club, or anywhere else that is really fun.
Weapon (Inspectors or law enforcement only): N/A

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Name:Train Hartnett( I don't feel like being really creative with the name.
Is that all right?)

Personality:light-hearted, unexpected, careless.

Appearence:http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/Keyblader_0802/Train_HeartnetXIII.jpgHe wears whats in the pic plus motorcycle goggles.

Biography:Train is an inspector, although he only does his job because he needs the money for his taxes that were downpouring on him. Even though he may be careless sometimes, he is a great marksman with guns. He favors his gun the Hades, which is a very heavy gun which is heavy enough to crack someones skull. He loves to eat out but is always low on budget. The only thing that gets him to get on a case is to bribe him with food. He won't care much about cases that are low ranked and easy to do. He loves a good challenge to figure out and will eventually finish when he is into the mood. His hobby is napping and enjoys a good drink at times. His reflexes and reactions are as sharp as a new blade.

Weapon:The gun in the pic. Hades pistol which weighs 2.5 kg.

Last edited:

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Yep that's fine. I'm not gonna be either. :p

Cool ness. I think I'll make mine now....

Name: Jim Edwards

Personality: Jim is calm collected but can be rash at times. Mostly when he's frustrated with a case. He is not easily angered and normally keeps a level.

Appearence: Jim stands about 5' 10". He's fit but not overly muscular. His hair is dirty brown and slightly long hanging past his ears. He wears a white dress shirt with the cuffs unbuttoned. It's a little wrinkled on the arms. Over this he wears a simple black vest. When he goes out on a case he wears a nice brown Fedorah (50's hat) and a long brown trenchcoat.

Biography: Jim worked for years on a special case. A supposed serial killer was on the loose about five years ago. The man had been on a rampage killing men and women alike. There was no pattern that he could find. When Jim had been on the case and it almost seemed like Jim would catch the murderer, his partner was shot. The case was never closed. Jim had failed. Jim went into a recluse state taking a mission every so often for cash. He nomrally stays in his apartment/office and watches TV or reads up on his books. This time Jim had been employed to find out about the murder in room 213. It was a good mystery. Jim was on the case.

Weapon (Inspectors or law enforcement only): Simple hand gun in a holster strapped across his chest.

Last edited:

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Template:

Name:Sky Ortiz
Personality:Tough and Cocky when in fights.But usually he is calm and care-free.
Appearence:
smiley-creator-2.png

Biography:Sky is your typical Bad-Ass type of kid who just seems to be at the wrong place in the right time.His parents own an Music Company Caleld Tempo Records.So Sky is truely revolving around music.Hip-hop music.But now he usually sits around helping his mom and dad around the Office.
Weapon:N/A

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
OoC: Ok I'll start I guess.

IC:

Jim was sitting in his office when his phone rang. He looked at it lazily. A cigarette hung from his hand as smoke drifted up from the end of it. The phone rang again. He had been having a nightmare. He had yet again relived his parter's death. Again the phone rang. Jim put out his cigarette in the ashtray and picked up the phone. "Hello," he mumbled into the reciever. A man answered on the other end. "Jim? Is that you? God, you sound terrible." It was Jim's brother. They hadn't talked since well Jim wasn't sure. "Yeah. I've been a little short on cash lately." His brother seemed to laugh a little on the other end. "Yea, just don't ask me for any. Got it?" Jim turned his chair to look out the window. "Yea. I won't... this time." They both chuckled slightly. Jim's brother said something about having finish shopping and hen hung up. "Bye." Jim said. He sighed as looked out his window. It was midday. Man Jim hated rough nights. He picked up the phone again and dialed a number. It was the hotel across town. The owner had called him and asked him to investigate a murder. The police had complied and let him start investigating. "I'll be there in a little bit." Jim said to the man on the other end. He got ready to leave, putting on his Trench coat. He walked out side and got in his car and proceded to drive to the hotel.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
In the police department, Train slept at his desk with his feet in top of the table. Barging inside, the new recruit officer woke him. "Inspector!" The Girl recruit shouted enough to wake Train up. "E-eh? What- what is it?" Train said as he yawned and talk at the same time. "Don't go barging in on my office without knocking first! Now this better be good, what is it?" Train shook out of his weariness at last. "Sorry sir, but you remember the 213 incident?" The recruit asked. "Sure, yeah. It was said that the room was cursed because people died in that room for a mysterious reason. What about it?" He asked back. "Well sir, with out your choice, you have been assigned to the investigative group to figure out what caused it. Chief sai-" The recruit said as she was interrupted before she finished. "I don't care what Chief said, but I will still do it because I have nothing to do" Train then took his legs off the desk, stood up and went around it to go out the door. When he got to the girl, he put his hand on her shoulder and turned to her. "Tell chief he better give me a big raise if I figure this out." Train continued walking to the door, outstreched his arm and grabbed his gun the Hades and went out to do his job.

OOC: I hope that was okay.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
OoC: Just fine.

IC:

Jim's car rolled to a halt in front of the hotel. It was dark. With all the traffic Jim had come through it was now night time. He grumbled as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out. He shut the door with a clang. The car was a piece of junk and he knew it. A 1964 Oldsmobile was not an excellent choice for a car. Jim hadn't had the money for a new car. This clunker woked well for his job though and that's the way it stayed. He kicked it. It clanked. Jim put another cigarette up to his lips. Striking a match he lit. Jim quicly put out the match before he burned himself. Leaing his head against the car, he took a deep breath off of the cigarette and breathed out. Jim turned from the car and went into the hotel.

Inside there weren't too many guests. It was late, though, so they might be in bed by now. Jim walked up to the desk. As he did he hung his hat on a hat rack. It was made of brass and creaked little by little as wind blew past it in from the front door. Jim rang the little bell on the desk. A middle aged man walked out from a back room. "Shaddup!" he yelled behind him. Jim could hear the voice of a woman back there yelling some spanish dialect Jim couldn't quite grasp, apparently they were fighting. The man had a scruffy beard and wore a white dress shirt with sweat stains under the amrpits. It was unbuttoned down the front to show a white tank top underneath. No wonder the man commited suicide. Jim thought. "Hello sir. My name is Jim Edwards. I'm the one you called about the inspector job." The man nodded. "Yea I remember. The room is right up the strairs. second floor, first right. Ya can't miss it, here's the key." The man handed Jim a key. Jim knew the police department would probably assign someone to this job but until then it was all his. He decided to wait in the lobby for a while before going up. He sat down in a worn out brown chair and took a long calming breath from his cigarette, which was still in his hand.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Name: Sophia Blythe Fortescue

Personality: Dominating and headstrong, Sophia can't stand being wrong, especially in her job. She is extremely focused and will go to extreme lengths to ger the job done.

Biography: Sophia rose to position of chief inspector, after receiving much attention and praise for several other cases she had previously worked on. As well as being trained in the private investigation business, she has been trained in several forms of combat which have helped her in her job before when things get dangerous.

Weapon: 2 hand guns, well hidden.

- - - - - - -
Fuming, Sophia stormed into the the hotel lobby. She had only received the call approximately 30 minutes ago, and in that time, there were supposedly two other investigators on the very same case. Jim someone and someone else. They'd most likely only get in her way, she was better working on her own. Although she was young, she knew what she was doing and she didn't want them distracting her. Plus, this case interested her.

Briefly taking in her surroundings, she could only shudder. Even before she had entered it was evident that this was a seedy part of San Francisco. Her hand went to her handgun for reassurance. Then she noticed two others sitting down at the other end of the lobby. She assumed they must have something to do with the case she was working on and promptly strode over.

Last edited:

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Jim lit the cigarette. He let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. It was like swimming in happiness. Jim shook hid head, a little taken a back by Train's former job. "Nah. It's alright. Oh and you won't get very far without the room key." Jim said. Jim walked past Train and up the stairs he walked for a few minutes down the hall to the right. He could hear the TV on in some rooms. They must not have had a good connection because he could static every few minutes. Jim pulled the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. The police had done alot of the work for Jim already. He looked at the ground. The chalk outline of the girl was there. Next to it and off to the left of where the head would have been was a large stain in the carpet. Obviously dried blood. Jim looked to the walls next. They weren't very interesting but there was small bookshelf across from him. Next to that was the windo the man had jumped from. Jim stepped around the chalkline and looked down out the window. He could see the small area taped off with police tape on the ground. Inside that was another chalk outline. That one was obviously the man's. Jim shook his head and turned around to look at the room. "What an awful way to go." he said to himself as he took another puff on his cigarette.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
This entire time, Sophia had been silent, focusing on taking everything in. She had been attempting to judge the aptitude of the two other investigators on the case. So far, they didn’t seem to be doing too badly, a little to the textbook, but they were getting things done. The only grievance Sophia really had was Jim’s addiction to smoking, though she had given him several dirty looks, he had seemed oblivious to them. As for Train and his former job, she was impressed rather than anything else.

However, when they left to go to room 213, she had lingered behind. She was incredibly suspicious of Rachel, the witness. She seemed uncooperative, as if she didn’t want to give much away. Fair enough, she was a friend of the victim but surely she should be trying to help rather than impede progress.

‘So,’ she started, circling around Rachel, hoping that intimidation might work a little bit better, ‘How did you know the pair? Tell me as much as you can’

Girlygirl

Rachel looked at the other silent inspector that was questioning her oddly and said "So your on this case too? Wow that's a lot of people,". Rachel then sat down in a chair and said "Well as I said earlier I only actually knew the woman, but I have seen the man before." and then she started to swing her legs from left to right "I wasn't really close friends with the woman but we got along with eachother fairly well. She worked in the same agency as me once...oh did I tell you? I'm a model, so at the time she was a model too and we were bored so we went out to eat with each other. Then the next few days we met up again and I was performing at a concert and back stage I was going to talk to her but I saw her with that man and they told me they were going to a hotel to an after party."

Rachel then looked around and said "I was going to the so-called after party but I had to do homework, which is a total drag by the way, so I went home. Then I got a call to come here about this woman over here dying so I came here straight away." She then leaned foward and said "Do you have any gum with you?"

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Gum? This was getting out of hand. First cigarettes, now gum. In an attempt to not seem irritable, Sophia reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out some gum. 'Here you go' she said, tossing the gum in the direction of Rachel.

She considered what Rachel had just said to her. There were numerous possibilities at hand, and she wanted the other inspectors opinions. Nevertheless, things weren't good on the witness front. Leaving Rachel, she headed up to room 213 to see how things were progressing.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
A chilling air enveloped Sophia as she made her way up the suitcase, arriving at the first floor. As she looked above, a sense of foreboding hit her, the stairs to room 213 looked anything but safe. It was part of the job though, feeling uncomfortable, and it was only natural that she would feel so. After all, this was the murder scene. She sighed softly and prepared to continue climbing. She was thinking over the extended conversation that she had had with Rachel. Most things aren’t what they seem at first and this was the case with Rachel, she had formulated a few ideas about what Rachel had said. There was one thing, in particular that she couldn’t get out of her head….

And then out of nowhere, she felt a hand around her neck, choking her, she couldn’t breathe. She lashed out blindly, trying to free herself. When that seemed to have little effect, she remembered the combat skills she had and proceeded to give her attacker a lesson. She snapped into action, as she caught a glimpse of her attacker, though all she could distinguish was that he was male. Then reaching for her gun, she realized that she had let her guard down. She came face to face with him. This was a critical moment. ‘You...’ she gasped, and once more opened her mouth ‘I…’ But she was cut off, as she experienced a prickling sensation in the back of her neck. It was then she knew there was two attackers here. But rational thoughts stopped her as she wailed in pain and crumpled to the ground.

Her screams echoed throughout the hotel.

OOC: I’m going on holiday so had to kill myself off.

Girlygirl

OOC: Sorry Version X
IC: Rachel grabbed her gum and sat back into her chair so she could begin chewing it. Rachel loved bubble gum so much and couldn't live with out it, along with her other things like her cell phone, money, etc. While she was smaking her mouth with the gum she heard a terrible scream somewhere in the hotel. She got a bit scared and didn't know what to do. She could go ad try to follow the scream but she doesn't know where it came from and there might be someone else up there too.

Rachel shooked her head, trying to get the dumb idea out of her mind. She began to wonder where the other inspectors went and now she felt all alone, as if someone was going to get her or something. Rachel got up and grabbed her cellphone out and dialed some numbers. Rachel was listening and talking on the phoe as she stared out a window and she then walked to the door and almost bumped into two people. Rachel told them "Watch where your going!" but it was too late since they had already left. A couple mintues after a limo came up and Rachel got inside. The limo drove up to her somewhat big house which is the only place right now that she felt safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back