• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikus nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

distubedsword

Did riku turn into a heartless which i think he did then what happend to his nobody or was one not made i wasnt sure if he did turn into a heartless but i was wondering

V

V.A.T.13

You need a soul and body to make a nobody.
Ansem had Riku's body, so, no nobody.

And Riku's heart was too strong to form a heartless.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
he didn't turn into a heartless
he transforms when he changes to the muscular red black blue clothes
so, no nobody for riku (unfortunately)

KHII+FM

in KH 1 when he was in the blue suit with the white waist cape,that was his heartless.in KH2 when he was apart of the orginization,that was his nobody.thats the only explanation i can think of.

kingdomkey1093

no. riku never turned into a heartless in the first place he was controlled by ansem but never lost his heart and whith him in the blck outfit that was his dark form which he uses to enhance his strength. with him in the cloak that was his resolve that he would live in darkness if that was what it took to help his friends thats all end of story.

twilight_rising

Website
www.tokyopop.com
No. I don't think Riku turned into a heartless. I thought he did for a long time, (like you did) but now that I think on it, he never lost his heart, he was only Ansem's (aka. Xehanort's Heartless) puppet. He was possesed not destroyed. Besides, Riku is way too strong to completely give in to the darkness. Remember his words? "You're not gonna use me for this!" So, all in all, he was there, fully...no heartless, no nobody, just a lot of dark powers and a confused mind.

Dudeman360

Riku didn't turn into a heartless, he was deceived by malefeciant therefore gaining dark powers. When Riku immersed himself even more in darkness he was able to control the heartless, that's probably why his suit had heartless symbol on it but by doing this Riku was possesed by Ansem however Riku finally overcame the darkness and defeated Ansem however later realized he needed the power of darkness so he became the darkness within him. In other words...Ansem.

V

V.A.T.13

But you guys, Riku DID lose his heart. D:
I know he doesn't have a nobody bu when Ansem fully took over his body, his heart went to Kingdom Hearts and thats where he heard Mickey's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back