• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku's {No Spoilers In Titles}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffkh

riku's key is the key of the realm of darkness.
yen-sid said that the king found the key to the realm of darkness and sealed it.
malifawhoever gave riku soul eater, right. a dark weapon from a dark hag.
in the realm of darkness was a much more powerful
weapon.
with mickey's key and riku's dark key. they both escaped.

there.

mickey:the key of light

riku: the key of darkness

sora: the key of somewere in the middle

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Re: riku's keyblade

I'm sorry to say you are mostly wrong.

Mickey- keyblade of Darkness
As you said, Mickey found his key in the realm of darkness. That much is true however.....

Sora- keyblade of Light
Sora's keyblade, the kingdom key, is a keyblade of light. This keyblade, in kh1 was supposed to go to Riku, but he had no light left as he opened his heart to darkness. So, it went to Sora.

Riku- keyblade of twilight
Riku has had the darkness since kh1 all the way to kh2. However, when he discovered hope, which is his light, he became the keywilder of twilight. His keyblade is the Road to Dawn. Dawn refers to the time between Evening and morning, between light and darkness. (his keyblade is made up of angel wings and devilwings work it out.)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!

Mickey got his keyblade while in the real of darkness with Riku on the other side of Kindom Hearts (in kh1) Mickey goes up to Riku and says "I found the keyblade of this realm" or something like that (it's in japanese, Final Mix)

Sora is the keyblade of light which is why Riku lost it when he accepted darkness. Riku's is twilight because that is what he had to choose which path at the end of his story in COM "No, the road to Dawn."

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel

Yeah. Sora=Light Mickey=Darkness Riku=Twilight
And to clear up further confusion, the Keyblade that Riku bore in KH1, you know, the one Sora stabbed himself with wasn't Riku's keyblade. It was a weapon made up of the heart's of the Seven Princesses of Hearts. (Yeah, most people knew this, but there are the ocassional people.)

T

Tyler Durden

actually, I think that:
mickey=darkness
riku=twilight
sora=present world
kairi?=light
and i think its weird that the twilight (riku) uses Xehanort's form for darkness
Darkness (mickey) uses healing light
sora (present) is worried about the past and future, not the present

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

dark hero Riku said:
actually, I think that:
mickey=darkness
riku=twilight
sora=present world
kairi?=light
and i think its weird that the twilight (riku) uses Xehanort's form for darkness
Darkness (mickey) uses healing light
sora (present) is worried about the past and future, not the present
no sora is light, nomoura said this himself a million times.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora's is light. It's repeated a lot that he is the one who will open the door to the light. This just causes me to assume his is the keyblade of light. Mickey flat out says in the realm of darkness, "I've found the keyblade for this realm." Riku chose the middle path. This is what we have come to call the path of twilight. Soul Eater isn't the keyblade. Nomura states it was just an intermediary to Way to the Dawn. We don't know who wields the keyblade of present, yet. Hopefully, the next game will reveal who will have it. So yeah. Basically what everyone else has said lol.

T

Tyler Durden

Sora_HeroOfLight said:
Sora's is light. It's repeated a lot that he is the one who will open the door to the light. This just causes me to assume his is the keyblade of light. Mickey flat out says in the realm of darkness, "I've found the keyblade for this realm." Riku chose the middle path. This is what we have come to call the path of twilight. Soul Eater isn't the keyblade. Nomura states it was just an intermediary to Way to the Dawn. We don't know who wields the keyblade of present, yet. Hopefully, the next game will reveal who will have it. So yeah. Basically what everyone else has said lol.

just because someone opens the door to the light doesn't mean he or she possesses the key to do so. (pats self on back for being as cryptic as possible)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark hero Riku said:
just because someone opens the door to the light doesn't mean he or she possesses the key to do so. (pats self on back for being as cryptic as possible)
We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater?
I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed form. Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade.

If we directly translate "Way to the Dawn", "dawn" means "in-between night and daytime", so does that mean that Keyblade is from the In-between World? In other words, this means the Keyblades that Sora, King Mickey and Riku wield represent the Worlds of Light, Dark and In-between?
Well, if I have to say where they belong, it's just as you said. But the name of "Way to Dawn" doesn't have to mean that. This name came from the scene at the end of Riku's story in KH:COM that suggested which path he would walk on, where he said "The road to dawn."
Soras keyblade has been confirmed to be light by the creator of kh, Nomoura .

T

Tyler Durden

MY BAD! sorry for being wrong im inferior, *jumps off cliff*

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Okay then.

Light Keyblade- Sora
Naturally, Sora is good, and uses his Keyblade for good and protects the different worlds. And he could get to the Door to Light. It was originally for Riku, but once he accepted the darkness, he was no longer the master.
*Confirmed by Nomura*

Twilight/ Inbetween Keyblade- Riku
Riku was the original keyblade wielder, but used darkness. He ended up turning good and using his dark powers for good, so his original weapon, the Soul Eater (which Ansem fought with in the final boss battle; it was a duel blade, with one side having white, and another having black. The name "Soul Eater" can also be a referance to the "Soulless" theory people have been talking about), turned into The Way to Dawn keyblade, which was like the weapon, but had a bigger handle and had demon and angellic wings on it.
*Confirmed by Nomura*

Dark Keyblade- Mickey
Although Mickey is not evil, he obtained his Keyblade from the realm of darkness while trying to seal the Door to Darkness. This doesn't mean Mickey will become evil, it simply means that he obtained it from the darkness.
*Confirmed by Nomura*

Present Keyblade- Kairi
Now, this is simply a theory, but by process of elimination, and certain other reasons, we can assume that the Keyblade Kairi wielded in The World That Never Was, was of the present. It was very decorated (a offshoot of Oathkeeper if I'm not mistaken) and seemed to be more realistic in that sense. Although the Keyblade was given to her by Riku (in Xehanort form), it was probably meant for her.
*Not confirmed*

Does that cover some questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back