• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Keyblade?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairineedsakey

If you watch the scene where Sora beats Riku after Maleficent, you'll notice that his (riku's) keyblade has a chicken on the end of the keychain. :D I just thought that was really weird. That would be the last keyblade I would expect to see that on.

kairineedsakey

I don't have a screenshot, but go replay the game. I watched my brother play it, that's when I noticed. To get a screenshot, I would have to go all the way back through, because I beat the game. I'll see if I can download the video anywhere though.

kairineedsakey

Odd... I looked at some other pictures of Riku with his keyblade, and it doesn't look like a yellow chicken on the end of the keychain. could it have been a technical goof? Or just maybe a joke by Square or Disney? I'm not sure now. I wonder if I could email square or someone and ask...

Awards
Maybe you were mistaken? Have you seen this video many times with the chicken? Or just once? Even if he(your brother) thought the same thing, you may have pursuaded him to believe it so, in some way or another. Sorry for the technicality but I never noticed it on his keyblade.

kairineedsakey

No. If it was just a chicken shape, i might have thought I was mistaken, but it was yellow. And my brother didn't notice. He was too busy fighting with my other brother. They both hate the movie sequence thingies, they never see any of them. If I can ever manage to get back to there, I'll try to get a screenshot. Unless... I know my brother forgot to save, because we had to eat dinner. Maybe he didn't go back and beat riku again! *Runs off to go check*

kairineedsakey

The last post just made me think of something! My brother was playing in normal mode, but I never did that! I only played in expert mode! Could it be it only shows up in normal mode? Also, yeah, the keychain only shows up when sora stabs himself.

HeartBreakKingdom

uh.....chicken?hm....gee....did you actually fight riku after malificent? uh....oh what the hell...

*runs off to start up the PS2*

whoops...wrong game...bah...ill let the other ppl do the dirty work for me.=P

kairineedsakey

The keychain shows up, and it swings toward the middle of the screen when Sora is about to stab himself :) I think that's the only time you can see it. And no, I was not mistaken. I watched the scene again after my brother had to go back and redo all of his hard work. Oh well.

HikariNoTenshi216

Website
www.shimakaze-no-tori.angelcities.com
Wait, did your brother have the Metal Chocobo keychain attached to the Keyblade when he fought Riku?

Because, well...
MetalChocobo.jpg

Is that the chicken you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back