• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Keyblade Question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraalam1

This is something I don't understand. After Riku dives into Sora, Defeats the Ventus Armor Sora, and is finished chatting with Ansem the Wise on Destiny Islands, why in the world does he use Sora's Kingdom Key to seal the world. Usually in other worlds, he just uses the keyblade he has equipped. Is there some special meaning going over my head? It doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think it was explained anywhere.

Can someone explain? :confused:

LMNOP

This is something I don't understand. After Riku dives into Sora, Defeats the Ventus Armor Sora, and is finished chatting with Ansem the Wise on Destiny Islands, why in the world does he use Sora's Kingdom Key to seal the world. Usually in other worlds, he just uses the keyblade he has equipped. Is there some special meaning going over my head? It doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think it was explained anywhere.

Can someone explain? :confused:

That I do not know.

I did notice at the end of the symphony of sorcery you use you default keyblade during the ending cutscene with both Riku and Sora, but that is completely unrelated haha.

soraalam1

I don't know either. The only thing I can think of is that he might've had a piece of Sora with him or Sora's support (It is his Dream after all) and that gave him the Kingdom Key. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back