• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's interactions with Final Fantasy characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Am I the only one who's kinda stumped that Riku hasn't interacted with any FF characters and is hoping he does in KH3 regardless of his mission with Mickey? I get back then he probably wouldn't have interacted with a lot of them due to the whole "darker than thou" drama he had going on, but... now he should be fine. IIRC he's like the only one out of the Destiny Trio who hasn't met any of the members of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. I'm hoping he'll meet them eventually since I need those Riku/Leon and Riku/Cloud interactions or Riku/FF characters in general. ^.^

Probably a pointless and unnecessary nitpick but doesn't hurt to dream.

Anagram

Banned
I'm not really stumped since Rikus whole thing was to slink around in the background of the story up till DDD but I'm not sure how interesting it'd be either. Rikus probably the closest to a FF character that the original characters get in terms or personality I think.
After DDD he's like a mix of a more cheerful Cloud but still a more silent Leon....on second though that would be interesting as fuck.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Well it's also the issue that Riku just never has time to interact with those characters. He goes from searching for Kairi, to trying to escape the dark realm,to Castle Oblivion stuff, to trying to wake Sora up, to try to fight the darkness within him, to trying to defeat Organization 13 to finally what happen in DDD.

The only possible time period where I think a meetup will be possible will be post COM, Pre fight with Roxas where Riku was just hanging around for the most part.

digimikej

Awards
Well it's also the issue that Riku just never has time to interact with those characters. He goes from searching for Kairi, to trying to escape the dark realm,to Castle Oblivion stuff, to trying to wake Sora up, to try to fight the darkness within him, to trying to defeat Organization 13 to finally what happen in DDD.

The only possible time period where I think a meetup will be possible will be post COM, Pre fight with Roxas where Riku was just hanging around for the most part.

even then, wasn't it implied he spent that time either doing errands for DiZ, or stalking Roxas and Xion?

BEASTENDER

I think Riku would interact better with Vincent Valentine than Sora would (Thought Sora will almost undoubtedly mingle with every new FF character in KH3). And I honestly feel Vincent Valentine will be in for some reason. There was a voice actor "leak" (probably fake) not so long ago, and Steve Blum was on the short list. It's been confirmed that FF characters will be more relevant in 3 than they have been since well...KH2 really (past few entries), so if Riku is a partner at some point (which he almost definitely will be), I think Riku has a chance to potentially interact with new and even old FF characters. In DDD, he interacted with TWEWY characters, so I think he'll do the same with other Square characters in 3.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
even then, wasn't it implied he spent that time either doing errands for DiZ, or stalking Roxas and Xion?

It sort of was for the most part. That being said, it's certainly not impossible for it to have happened as Divine Past, erm, divined.

Maybe it's just my head canon, but for some reason, I always felt like he tangled with both Leon and Cloud at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back