• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku's hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

here's my friday check in. i was wondering why Riku doesn't have a nobody, even though xehanort sent his hearts to Kinngdom Hearts. I don't want to be spoiled, so just give your thoughts on we he doesn't, and if he does, my bad

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hmmm, y'know(sorry if that sounded too much like rai) that is a very good question! i want to know that same...without any spoilers of course!

darkriku14

beginning and end
well, Riku never actually lost his heart ._. so he doesn't have a Nobody.

T

Tyler Durden

oblivion seeker said:
What??????????????

to stay spoiler free, i only checkin on fridays and look at nonspoiler threads and polls. to explain the riku=no nobody question the best i can do is: if you know how namine was made, shouldn't the same thing happen to Riku?

nobody234

riku never lost his heart nmine and sora id and thats not a spoiler it all happened in the first game

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
fols, a nobody is a body and soul without a heart. now then, over the corse of the kh timeline where was rikus body? lets find out
begining=belonged to riku
middle= belonged to riku
end= belonged to riku, wait that doenst sound right... belonged to ansem

when ansem was defeated, rikus body was returned to riku, therefore, no nobody, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back