• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's copy, and the KH song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
I just want to know, do you guys think that Riku's copy is still running around in KH2??? I can't remember right now if Namine smashing its heart killed it or if it was still alive and standing at the final door to Marluxia in CoM. If so he may be the unknown with the soul eater or maybe the BFU. Just a thought.
And one more thing, you know the song playing in the background of the TGS trailer, if anyone at all knows where I can get it, I want it really really badly. Do you guys think that that music will be played at some boss fight throughout the game? I want the KH2 soundtrack cuz the KH1 soundtrack is awesome.

Chosenoneknuckles

emerald keyberer said:
I just want to know, do you guys think that Riku's copy is still running around in KH2??? I can't remember right now if Namine smashing its heart killed it or if it was still alive and standing at the final door to Marluxia in CoM. If so he may be the unknown with the soul eater or maybe the BFU. Just a thought.
And one more thing, you know the song playing in the background of the TGS trailer, if anyone at all knows where I can get it, I want it really really badly. Do you guys think that that music will be played at some boss fight throughout the game? I want the KH2 soundtrack cuz the KH1 soundtrack is awesome.

I'm pretty sure that the Riku Replica is 'dead' (or as be for such a creation).

The music in the trailer is 'Disappeared' from KH: Final Mix, slightly reworked methinks, pretty easy to find on the net of KH sites.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Chosenoneknuckles said:
I'm pretty sure that the Riku Replica is 'dead' (or as be for such a creation).

The music in the trailer is 'Disappeared' from KH: Final Mix, slightly reworked methinks, pretty easy to find on the net of KH sites.

Thanks so much im gonna go look for it.

And I totally forgot about RR, yeah i beat it but i thought soras story line was more engaging, so i forget things from RR cuz it seemed like no more than a playable side story which is basically what it was

Last edited:

Yanos_Darkspawn

emerald keyberer said:

He dies in reverse rebirth, when Sora is already in the pod

nothingness

emerald keyberer said:

It's actually called Another Side. You can download it on filefront in the KH2 section.
Dissapeared is the song they pllay during the fight with EM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back