• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku? Xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh_roxas_741

IN the beggining where the cloaked man is talking to Ansem the Wise in the computer room, Ansem asked his true name. The guy said it was Ansem. So im wondering if that was Riku in his Xehanort's heartless form.....or xemnas...please your thoughts.

Kh_roxas_741

Well he did send Riku out to defeat Roxas....and since Roxas was in the virtual twilight town he'd already done that....so I guess Ansem just didn't know that he had made that sacrifice to lose his physical form and change to xehanort's heartless...and laughed when Riku said Ansem was his name because that's ANSEM'S name.....I guess i got it.

Thanx!

ordaXjn

yea....roxas was already in the town so riku already to the ansem form to defeat him, and when DiZ asked ansem aka Riku in the dining room with the table that is broke if he is beginning to remember....cuz rikus memorys were also affected in KH:CoM when namine tampered with soras....as was everyone else remembering

In the world that never was, DiZ explained to the King that after Riku had given in to darkness to defeat Roxas, he returned to DiZ, but introduced himself as Ansem. DiZ said he could only laugh to hide his shame. I think he (DiZ) was referring to that scene.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
He was. I think that early on in his darkness foray, that Riku REALLY thought he was Ansem, not that he said it as a joke, or because he did not want to be known as Riku anymore (after all, later he told the King he was Riku) for some time I am guessing that Xehanort had a tighter grip than at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back