• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku vs Sora in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

Now that both are all grown up now and ready to kick ass. If they where to fight one on one no fusion no help. keyblade against keyblade who will win. I like Riku and besides I will bet Riku gotten a lot stronger and with no pesky ansem playing puppet master he has full control over the darkness now. Yes that would be nice Riku killing Sora like he should have done back in kh1. HAHAHA. I love the DARKNESS.

C

chaoschao

Re: Riku Vs Sora In Kh2

Since when does Riku have a keyblade? He dropped it, Sora got it, and now it's...somewhere. Riku uses the Soul Eater.

And Sora would win. Because Light always wins. Even though I like Riku more, he would lose if it was up to Square. If it were a real fight, however, it would be Riku all the way.

D

Door to Light

Correction to you Chaoschao :)

Riku's keyblade in KH1 was made up of the Princesses hearts and when Sora unlocked Kairi's heart, all of their hearts returned, making the keyblade dissapear.

However Riku should be recieving a sort of keylbade, he is the hero of darkness, and i remember somewhere stating that their are four worlds (Light, Dark, Twilight, Present) sooooooo if Sora is light, Mickey is present, and BHK is Twilight, well I'm pretty sure Riku is dark. Perhaps that keyblade was meant for him but he lost it when it split apart. :-|

Oh and I think it would be a tie totally :-/

Last edited:

Murluxia

Remember Riku is neither Light nor Darkness...........HE IS TWILIGHT!!!!

C

chaoschao

Wrong! BHK is Twilight, what with his black and white clothes, and being from Twilight Town(probably).

Sora=Light
Riku=Dark
BHK=Twilight (or, in other terms, chaos)
Mickey=Present/Disney/Neutral/Ect.

See how nice that works?

D

Door to Light

Yes. Marluxia, don't you know the term "One can use darkness and fight only for the light?" just because his TITLE is darkness doesn't mean he can't be twilight. Look into what you're posting. ;)

GuardianSora

Yeah you have a good point there Door To Light. But on one circumstance, how can there be two Twilights(Riku and BHK)? THe Story just wouldn't make sense if Riku and not BHK was a Twilight.

D

Door to Light

OMG, THINK! Okay, someone can fight for a certain side, and use a certain power. It doesn't matter if Riku is Twilight, the point IS that he is still labled as the one to darkness. It's just the way he is.

"One can fight for the light and only use darkness."

Study that quote.

S

Sora/Riku

Well depends, Sora having had the Keyblade through practically all of KH1 would have more experience wielding it.
But if we get down to weapon shape the Keyblade's handle is kind of funny shaped and a lot of the fancy spins that Sora does with it would be very tricky if not impossible with that shape of handle.
And Sora is slightly faster than Riku; you would not be able to defeat Riku at all if he was not.
But Riku has strength and is also quite fast.
Again if you get down to weapons, if Riku is using that Dragon wing sword and Sora using the Keyblade then Sora would have the weapon length advantage.
But Riku having dark power has MUCH stronger magic power than Sora, and Riku has more magic than Sora.
Sora has summoning spells though, like Tinkerbelle, which can heal him and prevent his death once.
And as Sora is light and Riku is dark that would make them each others weakness if you get my point.
So for other Spiderman fans. You could call it a Spiderman vs. Venom match.
So Riku= Better magic, strength, power of darkness, and speed.
And Sora= weaker magic, faster than Riku, more skill with his weapons, power of light, and summoning spells.
I would say that it would come out as a tie, they are friends and neither of them would kill the other.
(IF any one wonders I am a mid-evil weapons freak)

TruChaos

chaoschao said:
Wrong! BHK is Twilight, what with his black and white clothes, and being from Twilight Town(probably).

Sora=Light
Riku=Dark
BHK=Twilight (or, in other terms, chaos)
Mickey=Present/Disney/Neutral/Ect.

See how nice that works?

Tell me what did you get chaos from in all the dumb thing I have heard chaos?
Oh yeah Sora would beat Riku

D

Door to Light

-_- TruChaos he didn't make it up it was stated by both Tetsuya and Ansem's report in Final Mix. Have you played the game?

~NGD OMEGA~

Sora, hands down. Face it, SORA has cure abilities, Riku does not, a benifit for fighting for the light. And just look at the cool sig on that one guy. That would be the coclusion of a battle with Sora (although I'm not sure about BHK). Also I would say Mickey would be light, Riku Darkness/Twilight, BHK Twilight, and Sora Present/Light. That is my theory, could be wrong...

D

dark bunny

Sora is light
Riku is light and dark
so Riku would have more abilities at his disposal
also Riku can jump twice as high as Sora
Sora has a short attention span, hes all "Im gonna go save Kair-hey look its Peter Pan
the only thing holding Riku back is that blindfold
GO RIKU!!!!

Last edited:
A

Audo

Riku would obviously Win he beat sora in so many ways. Anyways Riku has the power of darkness and light so he would win. And he is member of the Ogranization so he probabanly has a rlly good weopen like they all do. (though the Soul Eater sword is rlly cool it would be even cooler if he got a new weapon) i think its stupid how everyone one wants to be right with therioes. what a waste of time.

Darknetwork

When did Riku gain the power of light. Riku uses darkness and darkness only. when does Riku use light. No where. Riku just kills heartless for a living. O and i stand firm in saying that Riku would own Sora. Especially if BHK gives Riku oblivion, then it's over.

One-Winged-Angel

I'm definitely for Sora, He has way cooler abilities than riku and riku has to be in dark mode to use his, so Sora could use his right away. Plus the fact that he can heal himself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back