• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku should have got the keyblade in traverse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Keyblader

when you see riku in traverse town he takes the keyblade off you and he is supposed to be the real master so why didnt the keyblade choose him there

lightblade

Because his heart was devour by the darkness, so he can´t use the keyblade. Only one that has a strong heart can use the keyblade, like Sora. Before their island was destroyed he was meant to be the keyblade master, but after that his heart fills with darkness, and he loses that opportunity

Galoop

Apprently riku connected the world with darkness wen he was young

V

Vincent Valentine

because he doesnt want it. he gives it back to Sora. he only gets it later because he wants it and showed his heart is stronger by not being afraid of the darkness.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I have feeling Riku will get a keyblade in the near future. I won't say anymore because I already said too much( don't want to spoil anything).

blu ninjaz

because hes evil. and it would goof up the story. and then there would be no kick ass bad guy. and hes only intrested in getting kiari back.

°Kaarix.˚

I don't think Riku should've gotten a keyblade period. He seemed like he wanted to be somebody like a desperate little kid. It kinda ruins the 'mystic' properties of the keyblade, and it being completely unique.

onyxrhapsody87

He gave it back... I think it was proof enough that he was able to hold it... right?
Kaarix-- There's more to Riku than that... He thought he could win Kairi's heart by being "the Hero"... But I think he's a bit more noble closer to the end...

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
No he shouldn't have, for many reasons:
1. The front cover of the game case shows Sora with the keyblade.
2. You play Sora in the game, he's the main character
3. He uses DARKNESS.
(continues to go on and on and on and on and on and on......)

V

Vincent Valentine

Riku got a better Keyblade anyway so i don't see the problem really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back