• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku replica thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
But he is dead. So forget about him.
Doubt we will be seeing him in any of the KH games anymore.

sassysis10

just thought and please don't kill me does anyone think riku replica could return in future games and if he did return would he be a hero or the villain

He's dead. Wouldn't be much of a point to bring him back in future games. He'd probably just try and kill Riku again so he wouldn't have to be his shadow and what not. Been there done that. As much as I liked CoM i wouldn't want any form of repeat from it.

Adaucity

I dont know why people think bringing him back is a bad idea.Personally bringing him back my actually be a good idea, and there is actually room to do it, since Riku is always bouncing between light and darkness he still has some of that darkness in him. So why not turn that darkness back in to the Repilca Riku?

Adaucity

sorry for the double post but i forgot to mention something; Even though he tried to kill riku but riku beat him so keep in mind if Riku got stronger so could have the darkness inside him, bringing back replica Riku is somewhat of a good idea but i respect anyones opinion who does not agree

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
He's probably dead. D:

But I have a crazy/farfetched/unlikely theory that instead of dying he... got sent into the past! :eek:

But the chances of that happening are.... pretty much none. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back