• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku on final mix cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

*cough*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Feh.

What do you expect, it's Nomura

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
What do you expect, it's Nomura
I expect about as much as I put in that spoiler box.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yup, I said it. :D!

A

Azrael

I expect about as much as I put in that spoiler box.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yup, I said it. :D!

I can say the same shit about Sora being Cloud and Aerith's what if baby

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Can we stop on the Nomura hate right now? I'm all for it when it's due but this is getting out of hand.

And for the record Kairi also has a carved angel wing. But Riku's pwns much better.
I can hate Nomura as much as I want lady and honestly it isn't hate, it's more resentful respect. The guy is running out ideas in the creativity department but, he's clever enough to keep fans on their toes.

Getting out of hand is when I call him names or make lewd comments about his mom. Which I wont because like I said I don't hate him.

Yeah but no one cares about Kairi and her wing isn't as prominent on the cover.

Riku's wing does indeed pwn.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I love the fact that on the FM+ she doesn't even have her own pillar. She's squeezing in on Namine's, and Namine's the one sitting comfortably and hiding Kairi. Har.
What I love more is that she's leaning against Sora, but Sora's all but leaning away. Double har.

On other news, I for the most part don't mind the reusage. Similar visual design to similarly concepted characters. I can live with that.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I love the fact that on the FM+ she doesn't even have her own pillar. She's squeezing in on Namine's, and Namine's the one sitting comfortably and hiding Kairi. Har.
What I love more is that she's leaning against Sora, but Sora's all but leaning away. Double har.

On other news, I for the most part don't mind the reusage. Similar visual design to similarly concepted characters. I can live with that.

Poor lil' Blonde sweety pie. She had to share with Kairi.
2e60f213.gif

Ho ho.
9dbeaa04.png

I know, I just like making fun of it and pointing out the obvious to people who don't see it. Obviously we wouldn't be playing if it bugged us that bad.

624801c1.png

A

Azrael

I can hate Nomura as much as I want lady and honestly it isn't hate, it's more resentful respect. The guy is running out ideas in the creativity department but, he's clever enough to keep fans on their toes.

Getting out of hand is when I call him names or make lewd comments about his mom. Which I wont because like I said I don't hate him.

Yeah but no one cares about Kairi and her wing isn't as prominent on the cover.

Riku's wing does indeed pwn.

Damn it, where's Amano when you need him.

A

Azrael

Meh, he's a cunning bastard Zizzy. You have to respect that. XD

Not doing Character designs for Final Fantasy?

That's good, perhaps he can cook us up some original designs for any more original characters that DO NOT resemble any Final Fantasy character at all.

A

Azrael

This truth brings me deep sadness.
3b18253e.gif

Do you think this subject has been solved and can be closed?

If so then we should go get a Mod. I really want to avoid spamming and this is deteriorating in to just that.
70c387c9.gif

Pretty much, let a mod close it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back