• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku/kairi key blade idea thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captzakksparrow

is it possible that aqua couldve been working with ansem, Riku, and the king, taught riku some stuff and somehow gave him kairis key?

soulreaver26

well i dont think so considering kairi keyblade was the oathkeeper i think and there alway the theory that kairi could use a keyblade becuz hearts was with sora, n by releasing her heart, she gain keyblade wielding powers

well that what i think

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
well i dont think so considering kairi keyblade was the oathkeeper i think and there alway the theory that kairi could use a keyblade becuz hearts was with sora, n by releasing her heart, she gain keyblade wielding powers

well that what i think

You can't just gain keyblade Powers like that. It takes a strong heart.

And also, I'm thinking Riku found the Keychain somewhere along the way or he met Aqua and she passed it on to him. Dunno.

soulreaver26

You can't just gain keyblade Powers like that. It takes a strong heart.

And also, I'm thinking Riku found the Keychain somewhere along the way or he met Aqua and she passed it on to him. Dunno.
um....you dont think a princess of heart heart is strong enough

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
um....you dont think a princess of heart heart is strong enough

Like how I never said that and yet you're accusing me of such. A PoH's heart is strong. Probably strong enough to wield a Keyblade or even have great powers without one.

Still doesn't mean I like the idea of Kairi getting a Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back