• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

MyInnerFred said:
What is the point of having a side story if you can't play it...

Riku had a side story in KH1 (well not really a side story but you didnt play him but yet you saw what his point of view was). Why cant Cloud have one in kh2?

Oblivion115

ok "akira of darkness", if he is playable and Nomura confirmed it, give us a link!
thats wut i thought, you cant. people always use the excuse" Nomura confirmed it!" cus they have no real proof

Last edited:

DIZneyfan

adventchildkiori said:
Riku had a side story in KH1 (well not really a side story but you didnt play him but yet you saw what his point of view was). Why cant Cloud have one in kh2?

cause cloud has already had a game and a movie where his point of view was shown, i dont need to see it again...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No one really had a Side Story in KH1. It was really all focused around Sora. Sure at some parts you saw Riku every now and then but that was really it. From what was explained with Clouds Side Story, they made it seem playable.

waluigi1

akiro-of-darknes said:
Cloud has been confirmed playable by Tetsuya Nomura
if im right he's gonna have his own story mode and he'll
be battling against sephiroth like in FF VII
When did he say that? Look it up and post it and then I'll believe you...

Oblivion115

why would cloud have large importance to KH2? leon is important, but not that important. i think cloud is 5 times less important as him. so wut would be the point of a playable sidestory?not that i dont like cloud.

Last edited:

akiro-of-darknes

Oblivion115 said:
ok "akira of darkness", if he is playable and Nomura confirmed it, give us a link!
thats wut i thought, you cant. people always use the excuse" Nomura confirmed it!" cus they have no real proof
ah really
well you kinda have me in a
block as of right now
because i don't have the site
cause i search and search
i find certain websites but i seldom forget to
add them to favorites
but i will find it again someday
cause i read it somewhere

adventchildkiori

DIZneyfan said:
cause cloud has already had a game and a movie where his point of view was shown, i dont need to see it again...

This is KH2 not Final Fantasy, two different games, two different stories.

Oblivion115

okay akiro, that had to be 0ne of the lamest excuses ive heard on this site. did you ever think"if you did really read somthing" that it was fake? or are you just dumb? if nomura really did say he was playable, it would be everywhere, not just some site that you just happen to forget the name of

Oblivion115

okay akiro, that had to be 0ne of the lamest excuses ive heard on this site. did you ever think"if you did really read somthing" that it was fake? or are you just dumb? if nomura really did say he was playable, it would be everywhere, not just some site that you just happen to forget the name of

akiro-of-darknes

Oblivion115 said:
why would cloud have large importance to KH2? leon is important, but not that important. i think cloud is 5 times less important as him. so wut would be the point of a playable sidestory?not that i dont like cloud.
well because it deals with the moral of the story u see
if you viewed KH:Final Mix it shows Cloud battling Sephiroth
because Sephiroth is Clouds darkness
and he's what keeps Cloud in the everlasting nightmare
so in order to defeat his darkness he'll have to defeat Sephiroth
and from what i saw he didn't defeat Sephiroth in KH:Final Mix
which leads to a sequel,though it is possible that it would be a video kinda like the one in Final Mix

DIZneyfan

adventchildkiori said:
This is KH2 not Final Fantasy, two different games, two different stories.

im guessing itll have somthing to do with a fight between him and sephi. correct me if im wrong, but thats what happened in the game,and the movie. sure the storie is diffrent, but i dont really care about what started the fight, its still the same fight, and if i dont get to play it, ill be peeved. i dont even care if its as cloud, just let me kik sephis ass again

Oblivion115

ok but cloud had no"real" importance to the story. and im pretty sure that almost nobody said at the end of "Showdown of Fate" wich is the name of that scene, said" OMG i cant wait to see the continuation of this battle!Its so badass!Ahhh i cant wait!"

B

bettermanlamia

it would be awesome to play as riku.:D again...it was awesome playing as him in KH:COM

akiro-of-darknes

oh yea Riku will be here but he'll be battling against
sora for some apparent reason i still
have yet to figure out maybe because they have
different views of light and dark
though Sora did want to join the darkness, still kinda confused
on that part

KING_RIKU

Rikus supposedly one of the main characters right??.. soo why is it that hes not on the cover of the game..
and if hes one of the unknowns in the background.. then that still wouldnt make sense.. cuz as people are saying he cant be part of the organization..
so wth is goin on with this guy?

sorry if im goin off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back