• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku, if you were here. I'd kill you.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Urm, ok, its my first time at this, so here goes nothing.... (btw spoilers ahead)
#SCENE BETWEEN ZEXION, AXEL AND RIKU REPLICA#

"You have failed me Zexion. Riku, show him your stuff."
"Of course." A slash echoed through the hall. Then a scream.
"Axel, why?" Zexion was fading.
"You failed, just like the others. When I am finished, there will be nothing left of us." Replied Axel.
"Well, as in Maleficant's words, make sure you destroy yourself last. ARGH!"
"Helpless scum." Said Riku.
"Well done, well done. Say, have you ever wished you were real?"
"Yeah."
"Well, if you kill the real Riku, you will be."
"Good idea. I'll see you when I've killed real thing."
Riku left in a hurry, leaving Axel with a grin on his face.
"Heheh, once he has gone, my path is open. Nobody can stop me now. Not even the superior."
"Think again." DiZ appeared from the shadows, ready to fight.
"Hmph. So I see."
"Axel, I heard all. You will never get away with this, one way, or the other Sora will exterminate you."
"Why dont you do it yourself?" Axel drew his weapons from his jacket. "Me, you. Right here, right now."
"It is not my way. I hope you realise that when you leave the castle, you are open to attack. The cards cannot help you then."
"Naturally, I fight better."
"We shall see. We shall see." DiZ dissapeared instantly. Axel looked around, and sighed.
"It seems the walls do have ears." Axel chuckled.

Pretty crap eh? Any opinions before I do the next chapter?

Last edited:

The Used

Pretty good.... It was not very much more than in CoM, but I think it will get better....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Zexion, why?

Bring him BACK! Ya got it?

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Zexion dies in the story of CoM anyway.
Ok, chapter two, here we go:
*THE REMOVED RIKU REPLICA SCENE*
Sora is climbing up Castle Oblivion's stairs, Goofy and Donald behind him. He was still getting over the shock that straight away he found out his friend's name, he found that she was in captivity!
"Cmon, we've got to save Naminé!" Shouted Sora.
"Sora, look!" Exclaimed Donald in a suprised voice. Sora turned around. There, in his normal clothes, was Riku. A glimmer of darkness started to spread.
"Riku.... no!" Sora muttered. It was too late. Riku drew his weapon, and he turned into a being of the darkness again. He slashed at Donald and Goofy and knocked them out of the way.
"Waah!" Shouted Donald.
"Yahooooooowoi!" Shouted Goofy.
Sora was on his knees on the floor, gazing at what his friend has become.
"Its time to end this Sora. Once and for all. It is my duty to protect Naminé, not yours." Said Riku. He slashed Souleater, but a keyblade come out of nowhere. No, two keyblades!
"Get away from him." The unknown figure remarked. He was wearing a black cloak, like Axels.
"You... you are one of them, are you not?" Riku said, with a touch of doubt in his voice. Sora had a confused remark on his face. He stood up.
"I may be, it depends who you are with, Riku."
"How do you know my name?"
I know many things, your name is one of them. I also know that I am gonna kick your butt!"
"Bring it."
Riku slashed at the unknown. But, like before, yet this time, Sora interjected.
"Not if I bring it first."
"Enough Riku." Vexen entered. "It is time for us to leave, and we shall report this fiend to the superior. As for now, it shall be better to erase this memory from Sora and his friend's minds." A brief shadow appeared in the corner of the room. Everthing went black in Sora's vision.
A voice said: "Sorry, Sora." to him. It was a girls voice. Then, he woke up, Donald and Goofy next to him.
"Come on guys, lets go find Naminé!" He shouted.
A voice said in Sora's Head: "Riku, If you were here, I'd kill you."

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ah well, here goes, next story.

Chapter 3: Hidden memories....

Sora was looking around Twilight Town. How did he know this place? How did he know that castle? Why did Axel kill Vexen? All these thoughts wandered through his mind as he stepped up to each door, getting closer to the truth everytime he used a card. He was 5 doors from the exit.
"Sora, dont be afraid." A deep voice called out.
Silence, then:
"Did you hear that?" Said Sora, to Donald and Goofy.
"Not a thing." Exclaimed Donald.
"Me too. It must have been your imagination, ahyuck!" Replied Goofy.
"Yeah, we better get a move on." Said Sora.
He approached the fourth door. Sora felt a chill ran down his spine.
"Sora, dont do it!" This time, Sora recognised the voice.
"Riku, where are you?" Sora shouted into the distance. No reply.
"What is he up to?" Whispered Donald, to Goofy.
"No idea. This castle is making us mad, but remember, we shouldnt muddle..." Replied Goofy.
"Meddle!" Exclaimed Donald.
Crack! A heartless appeared out of nowhere. Sora slashed the heartless easily. Donald followed up with a firaga just in time to save Sora from a Wyvern. Sora approached the third door.
"Sora, believe in the light."
"Naminé!" Shouted Sora. A jolt went through his body.
"Sora, are you ok?" Said Donald, worriedly."
"I'm fine," Replied Sora, "Just fine."
Sora approached the second to last door.
Nothing. He then walked through the door. There stood Axel.
"Sora, I am not here to fight you, I am here to warn you. This memory will sink into your heart later, but I warn you. Your mind can play tricks on you here. Just follow the light!"
Axel vanished. Sora went through the last door. There stood an unknown he had not seen before.
"Who are you? What do you want?" Shouted Sora.
"My name is Xaldin, Sora, and you shall die!"
A figure in an unknown coat with the familiar two keyblades of Oathkeeper and Oblivion jumped in.
"Run, Sora!" He shouted, knocking Xaldin's spears from his reach.
"Who are you?" Said Sora.
"I am with you, that is all you need to know, now, go!"
Sora ran for his life. He then noticed a familiar face.
"Naminé!" Sora shouted.
"Sora, forgive me." She said. Sora's world went black yet again. He appeared in Twilight Town, in front of the mysterious castle.
"Axel, why?" Said Sora.

And, as I'm bored, chapter 4 shall come after the next poster.... post! Quick! (its the story of the BHK and Xaldin fight)

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
lol, as if I could pay for it. I do draw comics, but I dont have a scanner. I am saving up for one, a pound a day :)

Anyway, here we go chapter 4!

Chapter 4: The fight of the masters

Sora collasped on the floor from memory loss.
"What did you do to him?" Said the unknown dual wielder.
"She erased his memory of the events he has witnessed in the last few minutes, it should help him with understanding everything. As if he could. Heheheh." Xaldin chuckled.
"How dare you?" The unknown through one of his keyblades at Xaldin, he blocked it, and he threw the other and it hit.
"Darn you! Come, face oblivion!" All around the Unknown boy was darkness. Xaldin was floating in mid-air. An image of Ansem appeared before him.
"Come, open your heart to darkness." It said.
"Never!" Replied the Unknown boy. He slashed at Xaldin and rendered him unconsious.
"That takes care of that." Said the boy. He looked around. Sora and Naminé were gone. He quickly ran up the stairs, in some kind of hurry. A voice was calling to him.

The voice of the superior.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Urm, im stuck for ideas here....here we go anyway.

Chapter 5: Riku, Finally.

Scene: Outside Castle Oblivion.

The castle was finally falling to pieces. The Organisation had been defeated. For now. Sora walked out of the castle, his memories renewed. Something told him a friend was waiting for him. Waiting, watching. In the rubble of the wretched castle, he saw a figure in an Unknown cloak. Two figures.
"Sora, welcome back." The figure pulled down it's hood. It was Riku.
"Riku!" Sora exclaimed, "Your finally here!"
"Yes, and I believe you are also looking for...."
"Me." Said the other Unknown figure. He pulled his hood down.
"King Mickey!" Shouted Donald and Goofy.
"Yup, thats me old pals! Howya bin?" Mickey replied.
"Urr, great." Said Donald.
"Just fine, hyuck!" Chipped in Goofy.
The 5 friends walked among the rubble. Sora wondered how long he spent in those pods, and what had happened to him. How was Kairi? Why were Riku and Mickey wearing Unknown cloaks?
"So, ur, have you joined the Organisation now?" Said Goofy.
"Well, sorta." Replied Riku. "Cant really say."
They were reaching the roads which Sora had seen before. A flashback occured to him. A man in an unknown cloak, leader of the Castle Oblivion Organisation group. Then, suddenly, a giant heartless came out of nowhere! It was like a dragon, and had 3 horns on it's head. It had aqua blue skin and yellow stripes down its back and it's bat like wings. Mickey came in and slashed one of it's horns off. Riku hit another. Sora came in for the kill.
"Not if I can help it." A voice said. It was a figure in an unknown cloak, bearing two pinwheels, ablaze with fire.
"Axel, what do you want?" Said Riku.
"To help, of course." He replied. Axel threw his pinwheels streight into the dragons wings, disabling it from flight.
"Sora, finish it." He shouted. Sora used strike raid on it's final horn. The heartless dissapeared. Victory, for now.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
We? lol, your the only one that ever reads this. *sigh*
Gimme a moment....

Chapter 6: I walk a lonely road, the only one I have ever known.

Stars were littered across the sky. Sora was gazing up at them, glad that he had found his friends again, and that they were on the journey to find their last friend, Kairi. He turned over, and noticed he was not the only one awake. Riku was sat at the edge of the field, near a set of cliffs. Sora came over and sat by him.
"So.... you miss her too huh?" He said.
"Yeah, I bet she misses us too." Replied Sora. The moon was full, both of them were thinking about home, and their friend, Kairi. It had been such a long time since both of them had last seen her. There was silence for a while. Then, suddenly,
Rustle rustle.
Sora jumped up and drew his weapon.
"Who goes there?" Said Sora.
"Just us." Replied Donald, and him, Goofy, and Mickey stepped out of the bushes.
"Nice night, eh Sora?" Said Goofy.
"Your right there." Sora smiled. Suddenly, another rustle. It sounded bigger.
"Sora, relax." Said Riku. WHAM! A stone stuck Riku on the head. WHAM! Another on Mickey's nose. WHA- Sora blocked the third, and knocked it towards a heartless. It was a group of Bouncywilds.
"Why you little!" Shouted Riku, and he slashed them like mad. "Theiving, pesky, shooting, scum!"
Everybody was silent.
"What?" He said. Everybody laughed. They didnt have much time to laugh though, as a giant chameleon heartless appeared, and then quickly dissapeared. WHACK! He hit Sora flying. Mickey reacted quickly, and slashed straight through him. Donald performed cure on Sora, Goofy gave Riku a boost and Riku slashed him in his face. Sora recovered and started to glow.
"HOW DARE HE!" He shouted, and he absorbed Goofy's power into his own. He had pulled an extra keyblade out of nowhere, and all his clothes had gone red. SLASH! The chameleon was killed easily. Sora turned back to normal, and Goofy reappeared in a flash of light.
"What just happened?" Said Riku.

----------------------To be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--------------------------------

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Next chapter ideas, anyone?
I've got an idea.
Ok, lets have a vote!
A: Mini off-story fanfic which involves a little crossover
B: Carry on as normal.
C: Start a new series, Tonight with Sora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back