• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku/BHK/Namine Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay,Let me get this out of my system.
Now,Riku is not on the bad side.
The BHK is on the good side.
Now the BHK is sent by Namine to protect Sora from the Order.
The King and Riku seemed to spilt up.
I dont know if there are thoerys on this one.

Here is what I think of couse in the Deep Dive that the DWU is the BHK.And the unknown on top of the building was Riku.Now I think that is the time they first met.Since the BHK was in the Deep Dive world I think that is where his quest begun to find sora to protect him.Now in the world where SDU(Sitting Down Unknown) was sitting down he was Riku.The GEU(Glowing eyed unknown) that enterd the place with the rocks and the water was the BHK.Since Riku was sitting on the rock and Said "you look just like him" he was talking to the BHK.Since we don't know all of the power Namine has of Soras Memories this is what I think. I think Namine bulid sorta like a copy of Sora out of his memories.Which would be the BHK.That is why the BHK came about.Namine created him from memories of Sora.This would explain the recent tranlation from Soras Domain which Namine says to the BHK "you are non-exisent" I am thinking that Namine tells the BHK this in the middle or in the end of the game.

This would explain the third key from the BHK of Soras memories.

Please feel free to tell me what you think?

I will post this again tomorrow in the afternoon because there aren't that many members online.

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
wooowww... that's like really deep dude... kool theory, but i gotta question (not tryin to flame or anything)but what person in their right mind would throw something as valueble as the keyblade to someone they just met? just wondern'. kool theory tho... it made me think(be proud, you accomplished the near impossible)

Video_Game_Fan

i think riku got blind due to too much of darkness and can't handle the light.BHK is de bright side of sora,i don really know about namine cuz i din play KH COM.

I m sorry if i get anythin wrong

T-S

cool theory but i got one question. I thought the sitting unknown was the one that tested sora in FM? Didn't he say the same thing to sora in FM?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay one problem I have with pretty much everyone's theory's involving the BHK is "Since when does Sora need protecting?"

I mean seirosuly people! He defeated Ansem, THE ULTIMATE EVIL, then killed half of the Oranization, slaughtered thousands of heartless, saved hundred of worlds from destruction, and your all saying that he needs some blonde kid to protect him?!??

I men seriosuly WTF...

And BHK being made of mmories? Doesn't make sence because Namine can't make living things, she can only make illusions. There no way BHK was just created and Namine sent him off to TT where he suddenly had three good firends? BHK had to have been alive otherwise he wouldn't have friends and competing in "The struggle"

And as for DD being the first time Riku and BHK meet, if this is omething that seemed to happen not too long after BHK was made, WHy is BHK in an Organization coat? BHK is protecting Sora, and joining the Oganization that wants to kill him? And if BHK and Riku just met, why did BHK throw Riku one of his keyblade?

I mean honestly, if you just saw some guy standing on top of a building, and you had no Idea who he was, would you just give him your keyblade and be on your way?

WTF, this theory makes no sence...

sinharvest_angel

yeah i was about to ask that, sora is supposed to be the one protcting, good theroy but highly doubtful, sry it just doesnt add up (sora needs protecting? weird)

Relik

One huge flaw with your theory, is that BHK can't be a NEO, seeing as how they have no hearts and you kinda need a heart to wield a keyblade.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
KingBlade said:

Ya? And you have actual confirmation of this from SE or Nomura himself?

I don't think so -_-;;

Here is what I think of couse in the Deep Dive that the DWU is the BHK.And the unknown on top of the building was Riku.Now I think that is the time they first met.Since the BHK was in the Deep Dive world I think that is where his quest begun to find sora to protect him.Now in the world where SDU(Sitting Down Unknown) was sitting down he was Riku.The GEU(Glowing eyed unknown) that enterd the place with the rocks and the water was the BHK.Since Riku was sitting on the rock and Said "you look just like him" he was talking to the BHK.Since we don't know all of the power Namine has of Soras Memories this is what I think. I think Namine bulid sorta like a copy of Sora out of his memories.Which would be the BHK.That is why the BHK came about.Namine created him from memories of Sora.This would explain the recent tranlation from Soras Domain which Namine says to the BHK "you are non-exisent" I am thinking that Namine tells the BHK this in the middle or in the end of the game.

How do you figure?

1. The BHK was not reported to be seen in the DD World. Only in DD is he seen, and that was an EARLY CONCEPT! A teaser, if you will.
2. We don't know for sure is the SU is Riku or if the GEU is the BHK. I seriously doubt that the GEU is the BHK, due to the Heartless symbol that appears on the GEU's chest after exiting the boulder. When I first saw DD, that particular part lead me to believe that that person was possibly a Heartless, but now I doubt that. Who is this person really? No one knows.
3. How the hell could Naminé create the BHK out of Sora's memories? Did you even play CoM? At the end of it Sora deciding to go in that machine to get all of his true memories back. If that's the case then there is no way in hell that she could create BHK from his memories since ALL of Sora's memories are currently being restored. Also, there is too much evidence in the recent scans that suggest the BHK is his own person, with his own history and past, and has been living in Twilight Town for what seems to be his whole life. He could not have been created from Sora's memories.
4. Has it been confirmed that Naminé tells the BHK, specifically, that he is "non-existant"? As many people have already said, and I've preached about a million times, the BHK cannot be non-existant (not having a Heart) because he wouldn't be able to weild a Keyblade, let alone two. You need a Heart to wield them.

No, actually, it explains nothing.

Please feel free to tell me what you think?

I think it's bollucks.

I will post this again tomorrow in the afternoon because there aren't that many members online.

Please, spare us...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KingBlade said:

o_O

Here is what I think of couse in the Deep Dive that the DWU is the BHK.And the unknown on top of the building was Riku.

o_O

Now I think that is the time they first met.Since the BHK was in the Deep Dive world I think that is where his quest begun to find sora to protect him.

o_O So the DWU is that retarded to give a stranger a keyblade?

Now in the world where SDU(Sitting Down Unknown) was sitting down he was Riku.The GEU(Glowing eyed unknown) that enterd the place with the rocks and the water was the BHK.Since Riku was sitting on the rock and Said "you look just like him" he was talking to the BHK.

1. It's SU. Where the hell did you get SDU?
2. The SU is not Riku. Who told you that lie?
3. The GEU is not the BHK. Why are you believing lies? It was proven that the GEU and the DWU wear different boots and crap like that.
4. You don't need to lie to make your theory "work". They are 4 DIFFERENT Unknowns.

Since we don't know all of the power Namine has of Soras Memories this is what I think. I think Namine bulid sorta like a copy of Sora out of his memories.Which would be the BHK.

Copy - An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate

The BHK is not a copy of Sora. He doesn't even look like Sora.

That is why the BHK came about.Namine created him from memories of Sora.This would explain the recent tranlation from Soras Domain which Namine says to the BHK "you are non-exisent" I am thinking that Namine tells the BHK this in the middle or in the end of the game.

So just because "you are non-existent" you are made from memories? The Nobodies are non-existent. They AREN'T made from memories. And just so you know in case you don't know. The Org members and Dusk are Nobodies. They are all non-existent and WEREN'T made from memories.

No it wouldn't.

TTBK2

Awards
That had to hurt. Damn, you guys flamed his butt off! And the theory is horrible, for all the reasons said. But hey, you never know. Sora might need protecting. That's what Mickey does in the trailer as he is about to be killed off by the Dusk. Come on, he needs protecting. Only reason he didn't need it in KH:CoM is because he fought one type of enemy at a time. Heartless>Unknowns>Dusk, rinse and repeat. But in KH2 he could be attacked by all three at the same time man. That's the crazy crap that happens in a 3-D world. And you know Goofy and Donald are useless.

Da-Pimp-OJ

I think your theory is true I saw Deep Dive and Riku was on top and BHK threw his keyblade to Riku after fighting alot of neoshadows.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Awww look at you, a new n00b. XD

You are already following a bad road. So sad. Don't be surprised when you get flamed for crackpot theories.

beefsteak

Awww look a little 14 year old who managed to get his name in colors on an internet forum for being a flaming, self righteous know it all. Maybe if you paused to think for just a moment you'd realize that not everyone is as knowledgable about KH, that everyone was new at some point (yes even you *gasp*) and everyone has his or her own theories and opinions. Instead of flaming him maybe you could tactfully point out the flaws and holes in his theory. Wow, now there's a concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back