• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Man I'm on standard mode, and he keeps killing me, I have lots of health, he jsut keeps canceling out my hits, most of my cards are 6-9's and a few 0's do I just plain suck, becasue I can't seem to beat him.

Sweet Genocide

Instead of making a thread about it, maybe you should go level up and increase the hell out of your HP. Learn a few sleights too.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I have to admit, the first Riku was tougher than I thought. I entered battle expecting to murder him half-assed, but I went into critical health a few times.

My deck sounds the same as yours. Even though I'm not up to him yet (one world away), what I should recommend is use more sleights that have reaction commands. If he cancels those too, then just wait until he uses a card and cancel his with either a sleight or a combo of 3 cards. Tossing in a magic spell shouldn't be bad, thouh summon cards would "probably" get cancelled.

Lastly, use cure cards to cancel his move, or use Goofy/Donald in a sleight, then throw in two cures for a Cura and heal fair health. Just never use a cure card first in a sleight unless you have 4 or more cure cards in your deck, which you shouldn't need this early.

Don't want to write an essay on you, but I hope this helps.

key46812

Have tried to see if you can find any patterns in how he is fighting? If you do come up with ways to counter it. That's how I get by on hard fights.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Not really since he keeps changing how he fights lol.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Just beat him. Try using sleights, he doesn't seem to counter those. At least, he didn't counter my Sonics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back