• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ribbons before blades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok this is a fight between me and silent one... and i want to test out this new character of mine.... and I will make the battle field once silent one has posted... oh yeah one last thing.... killswitch before you ask anything about joining this battle it is a no... I have already look at a couple previous threads and you are persistent on joining something>_>

rules:
1)no power playing
2)no god-modding
3)judges have the last say
4)Sixteen post battle (i wanna keep this short)

-Judges-
1)-----
2)-----

-Tie-breaker-
3)???????

--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sai Traski
Nickname: the crimson strip
Species: human
Home town: Sinia
Home World: Velza
Weapons: Ribbons – These ribbons are infused with particles that have a certain connection to the astral plane. When they are held by a person who has a great amount of spiritual energy inside of them the can connect these particles as they wish. But controlling what they do is something that only those who can actually move the ribbon in the right fashion can do. The length of these multiple ribbons are not actually known since a good part of still resides in the astral plane.
Pole arms- Sai has a variety of pole arms. Nothing really special about them since they are seven-foot long poles with a blade that is about three feet.
Blood- Sai has picked up a small amount of blood throughout his life. This blood has been collected in his clothes and ribbions giving him a distinct smell. Powers: He has a direct connection to the astral plane with his ribbons. He can move object and summon objects at his will since he has the ability to control whether a certain object leaves the astral plane or not. He also can control the flow of blood and ribbons with his limited Psychic ability.
Techniques:
Acrobatics- Sai is extremely acrobatic. This allows him to twist his body in multiply way at the same time while fighting. He can practically do anything in human proportions.
Crimson torrent- Sai can manipulate any form of blood that is not directly attached to a living organism. He can create solid object and other assortments at his will. He can also mess with the form that the blood takes meaning that once it is a solid it can form into a liquid once again in less than a second
Gravity puncture- Sai can fly in a sense since he can let his ribbons pull him into the air with his Psychic power over them.
Bliss- Sai is able to manage a small amount of pure chaos around his left hand but he is unable to control it completely due to the fact that he is right-handed and he isn’t much of a expert in this area. All he knows about it is that it can make things go boom.
Ribbon erect- Sai can send his ribbons anywhere. They don’t have to be connected directly through this plane since parts may pass through the astral plane
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40985996/?qo=5&q=by:lasaro&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 146
Personality: He is a very energetic guy who many people perceive as happy. Even though his public attitude is that of a “Happy” person. He has many layers on him that make him seem somewhat secluded from the real world. His deepest problems affect his life more than most people would guess. Only those who he trust the most can really tell this and this alone is what distinguishes the true Sai. The Sai that would drinks blood in a newly made bowl, which was created from the dead remains of those who touched the sacred territory of his heart or as some would say, his eternal coffin. An empty box with a monster that was born to demolish everything around him and within him.
Bio: As a baby this particular boy was given ribbons to play with. They were long colored strands of deep red silt with a certain glare to them that gave a warm feeling. He would lifted the up and cover his body in them. He loved the color as it brightened up his entire body. But this same color soon came to be a different meaning to him.
One month after he was born he saw the color but in a larger portion. It was spread across the room and it dripped from the ceiling. His mother and father could not recognize the boy’s happiness towards this thing as it seeped on his skin. It was warm since it was recently let loose to explore the house in its liquid manner. The sight only made the boy happy as he saw his mother playing with to or at least that’s what he thought. Since she was also dressed in a light coating of it and she was letting go of it from her body. Her body. Now the boy started to understand what it was. Just because of this he loved it more and more. This little red liquid named blood. The true crimson elixir. Sai’s favorite thing of all time.
Soon after Sai was adopted by his uncle who felt sympathy towards the baby. He felt sorry for him because of the how a serial killer who was most likely his father killed his mother. Two weeks later Sai’s father confessed in a written note to his uncle and later that day he killed himself by drowning. He did that because in books he read that was the most painful way to die. Anyway it’s been nineteen years after that experience and still something feels like its missing in Sai’s life as he feels a uncontrollable monster bottled up inside of him and with that it seems to calm down when ever anyone bleeds. Sai can smell it and almost taste it from a mile away. But most of all he knows how good it feels across his forehead.
Theme Song: One week later “bare naked ladies”

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Blood- In the astral plane he has store a amount of blood over the years and this tends to be used as a weapon.

Don't mean to intrude, just a question. How exactly did he store the blood here? You can't just well, bleed, and have it stick. You would need a MASSIVE amount. And how do you access it without going there? The only blood character I used was in an Organization RP, and his mother was the manifest of his supply of blood. You need a more reliable source, in my opinion. Just throwing my two sense in.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
Name: Nyone

Alias: Phantom

Appearance: Light green eyes, long red hair reaching to the back of his knees, 5'11, 146lbs, purple open vest with the kanji for shadow on the back in white, black fingerless gloves, gold bracelets that go over each hand with circular red crystals on them, barefoot, dark purple cargo pants, tone muscles, light tan skin tone.

Weapon(s):

Beam Kunai: From the bracelets and infinite number of blue colored beam kunai are held.

Beam Shuriken: A large shuriken made entirely of blue colored energy.

Beam Katana: A blue beam colored katana shaped just like a normal katana. The hilt of the blade is a white and purple mix.

Personality: Phantom is a person of principle and loyal to those closest to him.

Bio: Nyone is the second oldest brother in his family following Laieh as the oldest. Nyone lived and trained alone for seven years after he and his brothers parted at the age of twenty. All those years payed off as Nyone created his own fighting style and of course with the help of his brother Meijin he was able to upgrade his weapons. Nyone was given the alias Phantom by his brothers Suixl and Ziacx simply because he sneaks up on them a lot.

Abilities: Phantom has great speed and strength. He can also use shadow abilities. Also the ability to cling onto any object and walk on spikes with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back