• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

revolution XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Another Heartless was destroyed as the blade went through its head. Kricx looked around and saw three remaining Heartless infront of him. He threw his two blades into the air, getting the Heartless's attention as he aimed both of his hands at them, sending bolts of Lightning out of his finger tips and straight into the Heartless's bodies, destroying them.

Once he saw they were all destroyed, he held his hands out and caught his blades by the handles as they dissapeared. He dusted himself off, looking around to see no bystanders.

"Hmm..., It seems the informat was right. Heartless still linger here, no doubt it had to do with those damn experiments done in the Castle. I'll have to return here later..."

He said, placing his hands behind him and teleporting out of Hollow Bastion and back to HQ.

EnoehT

OOC: agh stupid bloody, time for live-keeping....

IC:
When Xalaxar walked through the portal, he found himself near a tower, spiraling into the sky. He walked inside, only to be greeted by a magic attack form a man in blue robes. "Scum of the XIII Order." he said," What buisness have you here!" He slowly pulled himself into a sitting position, then explained that he was trying to run from the order, that he no longer wanted any part in it.

"I see." Said the man in robes,"But you must agree to tell me everything you know about the order, if you can do that, thruthfully, then I shall trust you."

Suzaku no Kai

Zaz found himself standing alone on the roof of the building. He had been too late, and for that, he lost his chance of going...wherever the other had ended up. It scared him that he was left alone, but he didn't sow any physical signs of fear or depression. He kept his face straight, only reacting to the whole situation by keeping a firmer grip on Marie, his stuffed penguin.

Turning around, Zaz began to walked back to the headquarters after letting his wind cradle him back to the ground. He had used up a lot of energy...and this made him wonder. Why did he seem so weak all of the sudden? Was it because he had lost his cool when witnessing Xalaxar and the Nobodies, or was it because he had decided to save someone?

Whatever the case, Zaz would have to research it. At the moment, he was a bit hungry.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
OOC: Sorry i've been gone. >_<

A dark form appeared back in headquarters as Kricx appeared. He looked around as he dusted himself off after dealing with Heartless. He sighed, thinking how many more he will have to kill before they are all wiped out. He headed towards the Library, thinking there might be something there...

Suzaku no Kai

Heading to the cafeteria was n uneventful trip. Usually the food was served directly up to his room because he was always in there, but at the moment he had had enough of his room. Besides, service hours were over, and now it was self-serve.

He spotted the hair of another Organization member he hadn't really done any research on. He thought his name was Kricx or Krix or something, but he had never really took the time to figure it out. Maybe this member would have some information on the other.

"Excuse me." he said emotionlessly, holding an arm of his penguin with his limp hands. "I was wondering if you could...assist me." He requested, straying from the word 'help.'

Suzaku no Kai

"Ah, the type to use numbers." Zaz said, keeping that in mind. "Though number four makes it seem like I'm the forth dance in the waltz. Much to assure, I can tell you, that what you see and what you expext are certainly much different things."

With that small speech over, Zaz got to the point. "Xalaxar...You know him?"

Suzaku no Kai

Zaz paused. It wasn't exactly hesitation, so he hoped the other wouldn't pick up on it and accuse falsely. The real reason for the pause was to consider if he should actually ask this member. Not only did Zaz not know him enough, but it was a matter of some trust.

Ignoring the other's question, Zaz looked away a bit distracted, his penguin being softly clenched. "Do you often wonder...what it would be like to start over?"

Suzaku no Kai

Zaz looked down, in some ways cautious. "What if we weren't here...what if we got the opportunity to change our life...a clean slate. No murder...no Nobodies...no Heartless...?"

He looked up. "If you got the opportunity to change your life, would you accept it? Or would you stay here in the Organization?"

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
He thought about it, once or twice before. He never put much thought into it, seeing how the life he has now, and the one he had before were pretty much the same thing.

"No, it wouldent matter to me. It was the same for me as it was now. I am just stronger then i ever was when i was....human..."

Suzaku no Kai

"Human..." Zaz repeated slowly. "Well, then, let us say something else. If you, perhaps, could keep your powers but start over...on the light side...would you do it?"

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
"Light. There are many who walk or did walk the path to light, and there was some who took the path to Darkness. I was not one to walk the path of light, nor was i one to walk the path of Darkness. I walked the path of both Light and Darkness, seeking Justice for only myself and choosing the truth i like."

He sighed, he was wasting his time.

"No, Number 4, i would remain here. And i would be cautious of who you speak this too..."

He said, before turning to his left and heading towards the Library.

Suzaku no Kai

Zaz decided to leave the topic alone when he watched the other turn and walk away. He looked at his Marie and made a face. "He says that I should be careful..." he grinned. "But why doesn't he think that maybe it was just a test for the organization..." he sighed unconsciously. "He sure did pass, if that was the case..."

Turning back to his room, hunger disappearing, Zaz thought hard on the subject. Where was Xalaxar, and why did he leave? Was this betrayel...or was Xalaxar just trying to start over...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back