• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reverse/rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I think AP is attack points but it makes your hits do a bit more damage. DP is the Dark Power or Points, Riku goes into dark mode when the DP number goes up(by winning so many card breaks) to it's maximum and reverts back to his normal self when it goes to zero.(by being hit a certain amount of times by an enemy)

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Once you have defeated Ansem between Floor 12 and Floor 11, you can use Riku's darkness/Dark Mode. You can activate Riku's darkness/Dark Mode by withstaining damage from enemies or by breaking your enemies' cards. Every time you get hurt you gain 1 Dark Point and when you break an enemie's card, the difference between your card and their card is how many point you gain (If you use a 0 card, you gain Dark Points equal to the value of their card. If you use a sleight to break a card, the max amount of Dark Points you can recieve from the break is 9.) When you reach 30 Dark Points, you transform into Dark Mode. In Dark Mode: your attacks are stronger, you are slightly slower, you can use sleights (the sleights are Dark Break: Soul Eater total 5-15, Dark Firaga: Soul Eater total 16-25, Dark Aura: Soul Eater total 27), your attack combo is different, you can jump and jump again in midair and land behind an enemy, right before you land behind an enemy you can attack to jump up and attack your enemy's back. When in Dark Mode every time you get hit, you lose Dark Points equal to the value of the enemy's card and everty time your card is broken you lose Dark Points equal to the distance between your opponent's card and yours (If your opponent uses a 0 card to break your card, you will lose Dark Points equal to the value of your acrd that was broken. If your card is broken with a sleight, the max Dark Points you can lose is 9.) When your Dark Points reach 0, you will return to normal.

AP is Attack Points. The higher your AP is, the stronger your attacks are.

DP is Dark Points. When you transform into Dark Mode, your DP will automatically set to your Dark Point amount. The higher your DP, the longer you can stay in Dark Mode.

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
soras_destiny55 said:
i dont quite understand how to control riku's darkness, or what ap and dp are. please tell me!

it's very simplu really. when you fight ansem with riku in COM.*you defeat him in battle etc,etc*. then after the battle ansem desides to temt you with MORE DARKNESS.... AND THAT'S how you grt dark powers. the contals of dark riku are new and powerful if used by the right player.he has dark aura,dark break and dark firgga.dark firgga is just an atomic fire blast that takes alot of damge. dark break is a preet useful combo in hard-to-deal fights. riku jumps high into the air and falls ontop of the enemes that that are above him wiht hios sword multipul times. dark arua is my favorite combo since it does the most damge.not to mench'n that most of the bosses that you fight in riku's story almost die in an instant.when this acttak is used. riku telaports around the battle field with his sword in his hands slicing and dicing every thing in his path. but the beat part is his busrt of dark energy that does more damge and confiuses the victum. I know this because I've beaten the game countless times with sora and riku... I HOPE MY QUOTE ANWERS YOUR PROBLEM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back