• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reverse/Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Like I said, there's a chance the general concept was buzzing around in his head for a while, and what initially inspired Reverse/Rebirth eventually became the Unbirths.
The chances of that really happening, or even mattering in the long run, are slim to none though, especially with Nomura throwing ideas to the hollow winds like he himself describes in some interviews. :\

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Like I said, there's a chance the general concept was buzzing around in his head for a while, and what initially inspired Reverse/Rebirth eventually became the Unbirths.
The chances of that really happening, or even mattering in the long run, are slim to none though, especially with Nomura throwing ideas to the hollow winds like he himself describes in some interviews. :\

Well I actually write stories myself and I use inspiration from many things even just titles. So I kinda have a small insight into the mind of a writer/creator but not really anything major. I just know that it is hard to come up with a new excited stories these days.

Anyways I guess this can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back