• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

return of oldies !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
ansem will undoubtly come back why? because he never was completely destroyed it even says in CoM that ansem is DORMANT inside of riku meaning he isnt goine but is still there but cannot do no harm unless someone awakens him...............
oogie was a bag of bugs all they had to do is gather the bugs back up and sew him back together
ursula never fully died she just disappeared into her own ink
jafar was just forced to go into his lamp
captain hook was chased away by the crocodile
im not sure about this but didnt riku/ansem turn malificent into a dragon and sora killed her

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Pete has something to do with their return. I say this because I saw a pic of him with Jafar's lamp.

Yamijim1

Riku did spread malifacent's ashes (if she came back i would punch my TV)

Sorakeyblade1

heres the thing about disney...

in every movie (note i said movie not game) the villian disappears making the sence that the villian is dead and it won't scare the little 5 year olds watching;) . For example...In beauty and the beast we only see gaston falling off the pillarcliffthingy whatever... and in snow white we only see the evil queen fall off a cliff. Disney just makes things so that you presume them dead and thats that. Then they make the movie sequals and they are crap....But i think with KH2 and pete in all this....well....:confused: i guess we'll just have to wait for it...

this is my longest post ever...

:)

DatDot

When i saw a pic Jafar in Kingdom Hearts 2, i thought the world of Agrabah would follow the storyline of the second aladin film 'return of jafar', which was crap. I am now happy to find out this is not true, me not being a fan of disney sequels.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
same here disney sequals stink. but i dont mind the disney villians retrurning i would rather have the original villians return then the ones that were the movies sequals like morgana(ursulas sister). i also wouldnt mind killin maleficent again considerin the fact that i absolutley despise her.

yeh my 100th post and its my b-day! yeh

DatDot

But what's gonna happen? In kingdom hearts, The keyholes were sealed, villians were defeated, all lived happy ever after. What's Sora and the gang gonna do this time around?

sora_123

Originally posted by Sorakeyblade1
They didn't seal ALL the worlds. Look at POTC we never saw that in the last game!(end of stupedness) I think they will seal the keyholes in the new worlds, stop pete and fight like Crazy!!!!!

pay attention to the game. In kh1 it explains that once a world is destroyed it's restore to normal after sealing KH, right!!. So it could be that in kh1, PoC was destroy, by the heartless, before we even got to go there, but in KH2 it has returnred to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back