• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil (sigh-up) Celebration for Resident Evil 5 March 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balla

thanks just making sure you read it ^_^ and hehe i know "i like pie" was wierd but weird is good!

Balla

ya it is fine! this is cool but wierd and raiden is going to be his character from old rp so its all good
this is awesome that were in the same rp together like a year ago

i just have to say this rp is going to be very interesting!

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
That is awesome. I think I am gonna have to read the old rp again. Good times my friends. I hope that it is alright that I mentioned James in this rp Balla.

It's ironic dude, beacuse threw out the start of the RP I mentioned my character John who was in yor RE 4 rp, it's funny tohugh beacuse he's only 14 in this one and I finley get to use his brother instead..

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I like pie

Name: Todd Washington

Bio: will be explained

Appearance: http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg153/tenjouin_asuka4201/anime/KOF/Terry_Bogard.jpg?t=1237099771

Personality: Thanks to his upbringing, Todd is by nature very non-serious. He doesn't believe in planning your entire life out or being overtly serious about this agent business. Yes, agent work is important but sometimes you need to take everything day by day and enjoy life as it passes you by. Happily cheerful by nature and with a humorous glint in his eye, Arashi is very friendly and approachable. He also has a joker’s streak in him.

And there is one thing Todd is very serious about, nay probably the only thing Todd is serious about. Never mess with his village, never mock it for Todd Washington loves his planet and would do anything for it. His father instilled this love in him a long time ago, and he had vowed that he would always defend.

Setting: In New York looking for the cause of the infection.

Weapons:

Todd carries only two weapons with him. Customized 45. sits upon his waist. It cassies up to 25 rounds in the magazine and it's firing speed is two second faster then most handguns. Hollowtips litter his rounds for maximum damage. It has a hairpin trigger for a faster firing speed. His second weapon is a slightly customized shotgun. It holds up to ten rounds and can fire faster then normal shotguns.

45. appearance: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg119/para-45/72870.jpg

Shotgun: http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr196/Broth54c/funny Pictures of Random XD/i-call-shotgun.png

Balla

Chaotic Misery your good just make sure to do a bio ^_^

oops sorry i double posted >_<

Balla

His past will be explained in the rp. It gives the character more depth and adds more to the story.

oh ok Chaotic misery thats is ok ^_^

and ansemjafar ya you made me double post :p and i was right!!! left 4 dead is similar and a great great game so....what kind of things are you bringing into it from left 4 dead?

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Well he is encountering a witch and I was thinking of bringing in hunters and smokers. Or I could start a L4D rp. would be interested in joining an rp based off the game? Let me know. thanks. =)

Sora05

Just wandering if it's not too late to join this. Here's my temp and if it's too late it's fine. ^.^

Name: Keaton Patrick
Bio: Three long months ago Keaton was living in Raccoon City with his girlfriend in an apartment. At the time he worked to the SWAT team. When the infection hit they were almost oblivious. Not until screams of horror from the floors under did they know. With only 9mm and a combat knife did he hold them off. They broke through the door and as he was reloading one pounced on his girlfriend.

She died almost instantly. He met wtih two of his squad members and they held off in a make shift barrier until a transport arrived. Through the entire thing one died and he was bitten. The infection has not spread and he is beginning to think he is immune. Since then he is living by himself on the top floor of his apartment.

Appearance: Keaton stands at 6'3. He hsd medium length brown hair. He also wears a bear of black boots which he covers up with his blue jeans. He also wears a short sleeved black shirt with a brown hoodie over it.
Personality: Keaton is an easy going guy who takes his job seriously. He has the tendency to take charge by accident and tries his best to look out for his friends.

Setting: At the time of the beginning of the plauge he was walking at the park. His car is parked several yards away.

Weapons: A 9mm handgun he has kept since the infection 3 months ago. Also a hatchet that is laying in a near by yard.

I like pie. :D

Balla

Well he is encountering a witch and I was thinking of bringing in hunters and smokers. Or I could start a L4D rp. would be interested in joining an rp based off the game? Let me know. thanks. =)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm a l4d rp would be bad ass!!!! and well i will except the witch and some hunters/smokers but keep it mostly zombies and RE monsters ok?!!!!

Chaotic Misery RE and l4d characters are both the same just some differnt!

Sora05 you are excepted!!! and the rp is up so post anytime!!
sweet more people are coming ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back