• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reserving kh2 questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

hey you guys i wanted to reserve kingdom hearts 2 once i find out the release date, how many of ya'll are waiting till you find out? also do you think that if i wait till then i will still be able to get it the day it comes out? cuz i don't want to wait a week later....

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I've reserved mine and they said March 30th but other places have different release dates and so it's still unconfirmed.
So no date dude, just that it's comming out in Spring.
Sorry

E

Eclipse

i live in texas, big state, many people, losts of kh freaks...so im kinda worried that if i don't pre order soon, i won't get it, but i don't have time to go there and i wanted to wait till they actually get a release date.

D

Dexter

My freind works part-Time in gamestop and I asked if alot of people preoderd kh2? An he replied HELLZ yeah! He said they can do a few more per-oders at Gamestop because there reaching the limit. He asked his boss if they are going to open the store in 12:00 am like for halo! But dude, do youself a favor, preoder before it's to late! I promise you it will be sold out before the time you reach the store.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
TwilightSoulKey said:
i live in texas, big state, many people, losts of kh freaks...so im kinda worried that if i don't pre order soon, i won't get it, but i don't have time to go there and i wanted to wait till they actually get a release date.
yep, me too. but i pre-ordered it. (me too being to the Texas thing)

T

TwilightBlitz7

overdrive r u serious this week? what store did u get it from???????????????

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
You mean you didn't know you can reserve it ....I reserved mine at funcoland

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
The people who ordered it way back when still has the reciept and the still ahve their name on record...so it's kinda safe, if that's what you're worried about. But when you pre order it, just be careful the store doesn't go out of business :p

overdrive

Orienter
The people who ordered it way back when still has the reciept and the still ahve their name on record...so it's kinda safe, if that's what you're worried about. But when you pre order it, just be careful the store doesn't go out of business
EBgames will let you pre-order it right? I hope they don't go bankrupt anytime soon. XD

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Yeah they're up for preordering

MAKE SURE YOU ASK ABOUT THE STRATEGY GUIDE!

the people at gamestop didn't say anything about the guide until I asked so it was a close call. They'll talk about a regular one and a special limited edition one.

SO MAKE SURE YOU ASK if you want one that is.

E

Eclipse

im worried....i won't get there in time, i won't be able to go to the store for at the most a week. i hope they have it by then...kinda worried. YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT WOULD SUCK IF YOU WAITED FOR A GAME FOR 3 YEARS AND THEN IT COMES OUT AND YOU CAN'T GET IT FOR 2 WEEKS CUZ IT'S SOLD OUT?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back